Embarrassing celtic fans on radio snyde

Beats me why anyone would want to phone the hun centred radio Clyde, I stoped listening to radio phone in’s when real radio stopped, I enjoyed Alan rough, fair and balanced
That wiz mare a Comedy show m8 but DEFO Better altho BFDJ wiz on a Season if I recall🤔🤔🤔.. At least u could call players PISH etc & naebdy took offence whereas Auld Shoe feels ur being Derogatory to a Professional as if the Auld Cunt ever kicked a baw🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fuck sake is SouptakerSnoreBored still a thing! 😕

I mean ffs yer life is pretty much swirling the shitter if you think talking to or listening to the opinions of Ned Flanders and NosefeRaetu is a good use of your time!

Only let Celtic fans on so they can try make a fool of them and then post the phonecall later on Twitter .
Just a hunfest and Hugh Keevins has been dreaming about having the chance to stick the knife in ever since Dalgleish threw him out that presser and is doing so at every opportunity
I stopped listening to it months ago , i urge every Celtic fan to do the same

Reactions: Jpw
Everyone of them turn my stomach especially that wee bastard Gordon Duncan.My advise to every tim...DONT LISTEN!

Seen it many a time but its STILL FUKIN PRICELESS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They really are MUTANT SCUM🤣🤣🤣.. Mary Fukin Doll tae me epitomises a HUN Bint ie You couldny knock the Fukin 🐄🐄🐄 Good lookin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Riveting stuff eh ?
Ooft auld mary Doll there, ye widnea hit that a butt, at the Barra's
"Si here at ra Rangers shoap...Brull-Yant !!!"
Fuck sake, look at the heid on that cunt, his role model is BFDJ
What an embarrassment to Scotland that is
"Ah Flobba Dob"
Fucking Mutants

Seen it many a time but its STILL FUKIN PRICELESS🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.. They really are MUTANT SCUM🤣🤣🤣.. Mary Fukin Doll tae me epitomises a HUN Bint ie You couldny knock the Fukin 🐄🐄🐄 Good lookin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Riveting stuff eh ?
Ooft auld mary Doll there, ye widnea hit that a butt, at the Barra's
"Si here at ra Rangers shoap...Brull-Yant !!!"
Fuck sake, look at the heid on that cunt, his role model is BFDJ
What an embarrassment to Scotland that is
"Ah Flobba Dob"
Fucking Mutants

1614283395151.png

Jaikets with arms

Members online

Latest posts

Back