Embra Huns sack Latrine

Aye, I remember one night in Prague, suitably intoxicated Czech beer & Glenfiddich. Thinking we has a chance of winning soon disappeared, when the team was announced, Radio Scotland's pre match broadcast was getting fed over the tannoy into the area where the Tartan Army occupied, Big Lavvie finest tactical Fuck Up. Bhoys & Ghirls, I give you the 4-6-0 & history was made, the world of.football has a new tactic

Aye, I remember one night in Prague, suitably intoxicated Czech beer & Glenfiddich. Thinking we has a chance of winning soon disappeared, when the team was announced, Radio Scotland's pre match broadcast was getting fed over the tannoy into the area where the Tartan Army occupied, Big Lavvie finest tactical Fuck Up. Bhoys & Ghirls, I give you the 4-6-0 & history was made, the world of.football has a new tactic
Another secret weapon. 😂

TT - this mythical 4-6-0 formation is far too generous to Lavine as he was actually even more negative than this suggests! One of the "midfielders" was Gary Caldwell who spent the whole match playing between the other 2 centre halves. Therefore it was actually a 5-5-0 formation against a past-their-best opponent that was there for the taking!

TT - this mythical 4-6-0 formation is far too generous to Lavine as he was actually even more negative than this suggests! One of the "midfielders" was Gary Caldwell who spent the whole match playing between the other 2 centre halves. Therefore it was actually a 5-5-0 formation against a past-their-best opponent that was there for the taking!

I left after the Czechs scored, another jolly that ended in defeat. The Czechs were there for the taking & we failed big time. The joys of being a Scotland fan, not much has changed over the years, we still canny qualify for a major tournament 😢😢

could be a good ad for Paddy Power, leaderless v Udderless
Leaderless v Udderless, Potless, Penniless, Useless, Hopeless, Worthless, Clueless, Soulless (delete title as appropriate..........on the other hand, they're all appropriate - so just add more)

Just on a point of interest, Celtic should be fucking Merciless and put the both of them out of their misery!

I saw Michael Stewart's comment on Latrine's sacking on Sportscene. He seemed to be enjoying that part of the programme - in fact, I think he was struggling to keep the smile off his face but he didn't miss and hit the wall. Still, for Latrine, there is always the comedy circuit to try out his wit - just before pub closing time to get the punters out quickly!

I saw Michael Stewart's comment on Latrine's sacking on Sportscene. He seemed to be enjoying that part of the programme - in fact, I think he was struggling to keep the smile off his face but he didn't miss and hit the wall. Still, for Latrine, there is always the comedy circuit to try out his wit - just before pub closing time to get the punters out quickly!
Stewart and Lavine have enjoyed a hate-hate relationship for quite a few years now, with many public spats. I know which one I'm backing in this battle!

Not sure if you saw the angry argument between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton on BT pre-match build-up?

Sutton was pontificating (as he sometimes does) about how Levine should be involved in choosing his own successor as he has Hearts interests at heart and Stewart would not back down criticising the judgement of his nemesis (Levine) based on his recent track record both as manager and Director of Football. Brilliant.

Not sure if you saw the angry argument between Michael Stewart and Chris Sutton on BT pre-match build-up?

Sutton was pontificating (as he sometimes does) about how Levine should be involved in choosing his own successor as he has Hearts interests at heart and Stewart would not back down criticising the judgement of his nemesis (Levine) based on his recent track record both as manager and Director of Football. Brilliant.
So long as they FUK THE FILTH WHO CARES!!😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back