europa league final

I looking forward to seeing how the Klan behave in at the final.
Remember our fans won an award from fifa after sevilla. Wonder if the Klan will try to replicate Manchester and Barcelona
The fuckers will behave as usual it’s the way they’ve been dragged up,if they win they’ll have a riot outside the stadium and a few fights in the city,if they get beat they’ll destroy Seville

Spoke with a hun mate this morning who has a family member in a high position in the police service. There is ongoing discussions as to where the fan zone will be in Glasgow....at the moment they are debating on it either being George Square or Glasgow Green.
They’ll be debating what area needs renovation because it will need it after the hordes descend

Spoke with a hun mate this morning who has a family member in a high position in the police service. There is ongoing discussions as to where the fan zone will be in Glasgow....at the moment they are debating on it either being George Square or Glasgow Green.
I'm surprised it isn't at Ibrokes - that way skintco can charge their fans for admission and make more money from it. Of course they would have to have a "walk" from one location to the fanzone passing as many chapels and making as much disruption and mess as possible.

Just seen that video of the Frankfurt fans invading the pitch to attack the West Ham fans. It took the cops wearing full riot gear to move them, which means they were on standby fully prepared .
It looks like Seville will be a straight shoot out between the Guardia Civil and the Frankfurt fans to see who can bag the most zombies 👍😂

They have won fuck all yet , and maybe just maybe they will win fuck all , what I know they won’t win is the battle of Seville , pish stained tramps battling with the Spanish police , no contest.
I am certain that this final will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and the good people of the city , never cast eyes on this shower again 🙏

I'm surprised it isn't at Ibrokes - that way skintco can charge their fans for admission and make more money from it. Of course they would have to have a "walk" from one location to the fanzone passing as many chapels and making as much disruption and mess as possible.
This makes more sense for me get 4 big fuck off telly's middle of the pitch and charge a fiver a head everybody wins(except the trophy) and it keeps them all in theyre own stincking of pish hovel then every other gleswegian disnae need to hear or put up way any hun antics wen they get pumped

They have won fuck all yet , and maybe just maybe they will win fuck all , what I know they won’t win is the battle of Seville , pish stained tramps battling with the Spanish police , no contest.
I am certain that this final will be remembered for all the wrong reasons and the good people of the city , never cast eyes on this shower again 🙏
Never fear the press in the last few days have started the charm offensive as to how the hun hordes are great and helpful, expect a whole weeks worth of pish in the run up to the final

What was said last night at the Scottish Football Writers Awards last night?
The SFWA issued an apology this morning for a speaker at the event.
Racist, Sexist and Homophobic things were said that led to many people walking out, according to Sky Sports News.
Who was he and what did he say?

Since we got to Seville, they got to Manchester, died, formed a new club and have now got to another final.

Puts our clubs efforts in Europe into perspective, doesn't it. Twenty years of, mostly, dross.

The Rangers have shown that with the correct approach and motivation, this can be done without superstar players. They have achieved the kind of success that clubs like ours should be striving for.

For me, if there is no progress in Europe, if it's all about domestic success and our Board basically wants to pass on the challenge of Europe, then I will reciprocate and pass on buying tickets for these games in future.

Racist, Sexist and Homophobic things were said that led to many people walking out, according to Sky Sports News.

would guess the comments that went down great at the ludge ,,,,didn't go down well at the awards night

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes more sense for me get 4 big fuck off telly's middle of the pitch and charge a fiver a head everybody wins(except the trophy) and it keeps them all in theyre own stincking of pish hovel then every other gleswegian disnae need to hear or put up way any hun antics wen they get pumped
Its the march to George Square after though ain't it. 🙄

Back