Europa League package 😱

We should have been playing Ferencvaros away on 21st October and home on 4th November. Police Scotland won't allow any midweek games during COP26 (1st-12th November) so UEFA switched the Ferencvaros games. This meant a fixtures clash with them v Brondby on 21st October so our game is moved to the Tuesday, 19th October. The reason its 3.30pm is UEFA's idiotic obsession with the CL that means no other games can be played whilst CL games are being played and as there are now early games, 5.45pm kick offs, our game has to be finished before then.

We should have been playing Ferencvaros away on 21st October and home on 4th November. Police Scotland won't allow any midweek games during COP26 (1st-12th November) so UEFA switched the Ferencvaros games. This meant a fixtures clash with them v Brondby on 21st October so our game is moved to the Tuesday, 19th October. The reason its 3.30pm is UEFA's idiotic obsession with the CL that means no other games can be played whilst CL games are being played and as there are now early games, 5.45pm kick offs, our game has to be finished before then.
Crazy it's not as if us playing the Hungarians are gonny steal viewers from around the world instead of watching the champs league ffs

Fekin 3.30 kick off v The Hungarian team at Celtic Park. 😱
I think the only people this time works for is DILLIGAF and me, on the North American West Coast, because that's 8:30 a.m., our time.

I think the only people this time works for is DILLIGAF and me, on the North American West Coast, because that's 8:30 a.m., our time.
You to did cross my mind when I first read about it. 😅

Could be a bit of a pain for us though, 3.30 kick off and with most coaches hired out in the afternoon for school runs i can forsee a few travel problems, plus the getting the afternoon off for your Auntie's funeral, hospital appointment, trip to the dentist etc might not be believable to employers only just starting to get over the covid situ. Still as long as the champions league boys dont lose a few dozen viewers everything else matters not a jot. 😢

You to did cross my mind when I first read about it. 😅

Could be a bit of a pain for us though, 3.30 kick off and with most coaches hired out in the afternoon for school runs i can forsee a few travel problems, plus the getting the afternoon off for your Auntie's funeral, hospital appointment, trip to the dentist etc might not be believable to employers only just starting to get over the covid situ. Still as long as the champions league boys dont lose a few dozen viewers everything else matters not a jot. 😢
I've got a nine hour round trip. Might have to play the colonoscopy card!

Latest posts

Back