Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Good luck to everyone who still has a chance of winning.

I've enjoyed the laughs on here with this competition and that one day I was in the top 10 was exciting 😂.

P.S I will be running a Spl one, so hopefully you will all join in along with a few who missed out this time. 😉😂.
Aye it was good trying to predict the sometimes most unpredictable results you couldve imagined. Enjoyed having a decent rnd 2 then I was sinking in slow motion for a bit as results were cricket scores . Enjoyed getting a yella bunnet though BB virtually pished oan it an had to get the dettol, ammonia and turps oot . Terrible display of jealousy BB it's only a yella bunnet even if it is MINE MINE THE PRECIOUS 😆 also enjoyed leapfroging 50 just when he thought he was safe ( yer never safe in predictor) seriously though good luck to the last 3 standing ( I was sitting the whole tourney 🙄) great that efter aw those games like the tournament itself oor wee wan goes to the final day and the final game. I've read that mag 7 is only in with a baw hairs chance but dont count oot the baw hairs just yet a baw hair has came to the rescue many times before 😆 an exact and 2 no scores would win it for him. So get the conditioner and blow dry them baw hairs mag 7 😆

Great game
Middle of no where, phones aff, couple of beers, a wee number, hacking a wee ball about

Hard as fuck though
Why are wanks wi wee baws always dissing the game of gents only ladies forbidden? :ROFLMAO: its shite watching the game on telly but good playing used to love going ower queens park for a game of pitch and putt dont know if it's still there anymore know?

Why are wanks wi wee baws always dissing the game of gents only ladies forbidden? :ROFLMAO: its shite watching the game on telly but good playing used to love going ower queens park for a game of pitch and putt dont know if it's still there anymore know?
Mibbi cos it’s always pissing in Portugal and they have the worst sangria in the world 🙄

woukd give anyone a complex

Aye it was good trying to predict the sometimes most unpredictable results you couldve imagined. Enjoyed having a decent rnd 2 then I was sinking in slow motion for a bit as results were cricket scores . Enjoyed getting a yella bunnet though BB virtually pished oan it an had to get the dettol, ammonia and turps oot . Terrible display of jealousy BB it's only a yella bunnet even if it is MINE MINE THE PRECIOUS 😆 also enjoyed leapfroging 50 just when he thought he was safe ( yer never safe in predictor) seriously though good luck to the last 3 standing ( I was sitting the whole tourney 🙄) great that efter aw those games like the tournament itself oor wee wan goes to the final day and the final game. I've read that mag 7 is only in with a baw hairs chance but dont count oot the baw hairs just yet a baw hair has came to the rescue many times before 😆 an exact and 2 no scores would win it for him. So get the conditioner and blow dry them baw hairs mag 7 😆
Am no a golfer and my handicap might yet turn out to be a yellow one but even if I've only got a wee baw hairs chance Winter ...I will take it ...I started on top after day one would be nice to finish were I started ....stranger things have happened 😊

Naw no until the wee wumin/bloke minister/minsesteress krankie says so the boris lockdown is almost over though freedom day they're calling it , the day when we are given less freedom than before and it's worth celebrating I'm told
There will be a state of emergency called yet on Sunday night winter, when the whole of England is under flood alert from English tears of sorrow

Am no a golfer and my handicap might yet turn out to be a yellow one but even if I've only got a wee baw hairs chance Winter ...I will take it ...I started on top after day one would be nice to finish were I started ....stranger things have happened 😊
:rolleyes:jeezo man gie it a rest

Members online

Latest posts

Back