Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Is there not a 3rd-4th place play off game ?
No there isnt one this time that I can see in the fixtures. For the world cup I think most people are interested , if only slightly in this game. The euros isnt the wc though. I did notice that the south American version of the euros does have this fixture which baffles me as theres only 10 nations involved , 5 groups of 5 with the 2 5th place sides dropping out after the group stages. The Copa sudamerica ( south American cup 🙄) has 4 or 5 decent sides the rest would struggle in the euros.

Some posters rightly concerned about xenophobia when haranguing England and wishing their opponents all the best.

Some have relations/friends who are English and feel uncomfortable about hating on the jingoism.

Allow me to address the balance with an overview.:unsure:

Fuck England. Most English people are cunts; The science confirmed such when they voted in a majority Conservative government. THAT'S their majority; A majority of cunts.

Empirically proven.

So let's move to Sunday with a clear conscience, crave their humiliation with joy in the heart and hope that sinister chauffeur-diver Kane and sprightly deviant imp Sterling get the treatment from big Chiellini and Co. In the charming words of Engerlands most beloved right-wing fascist cunt, Mosley, I hope they, 'rape them and leave their arses in tatters'.

Forza Italia.🇮🇹🇨🇮

Last edited:
Not allowed to use the word blue any longer jc 🤔
Shite, that's a yellow card for you and made me receive one myself 😔
Apologies for the upset caused John no and to everyone on here ;)....

...but when I'm at my Ferry snooker club wearing my Italian top and they can only see the azure coloured back of me ...the hunnish types that frequent the club often comment on the beautiful colourful top I'm wearing......(just 'cos it's link to their boohoo hue blues)

My retort shuts the draggers up when I ask them "when did the sevco filth buy the
world rights for the colour blue?)

Still waiting on my answer....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"2 sets to love up after 36 mins

'mon the Matteo Berrettini. 🇮🇹
London could get an azzurri coloured pumping this weekend......😀😀😀

The English twats think they have this won ,much easier route to the final and a dodgy penalty got them there ...Italy put out two great teams in belgium and Spain ...these cunts are delusional.
Don't forget how they dismantled the Swiss who were shown to be a really decent team, Tony.

They took them apart in Rome, but Spinazzola is a huge loss for Italy. He was on course to be player of the tournament before his injury.

Don't forget how they dismantled the Swiss who were shown to be a really decent team, Tony.

They took them apart in Rome, but Spinazzola is a huge loss for Italy. He was on course to be player of the tournament before his injury.
Great big player SP and youre right a big loss to Italy .Im not keen on his replacement Emerson ,held onto the ball too long and gave away possession alot against Spain.

Members online

Latest posts

Back