Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Congratulations to Mag7 who somehow won the tournie despite being written off by Docco a few days ago.

Well done (kelly is particularly chuffed for you). And the SPFL Michael Duffy Memorial Predictor will be starting up again in a few weeks so we look forward a lot more posters joining in the fun.

View attachment 14867View attachment 14868View attachment 14869
Cheers BB ...I would like to thank my advisors my agents my family and my wife for always putting up with me ..I'd like to thank 50 shades for organising the tournament and all the noisers for the banter I'd like to thank a higher power but most of all I'd like to thank Kelly for being my biggest supporter and who without his kind words of encouragement to both myself and many others on the predictor throughout the tourney I might not have been so determined to win this coveted title of getting lucky with results.If I've missed anyone forgive me I'm just too emotional right now ...thanks to you all and HAIL HAIL ..and God bless the Italians 😊

Cheers BB ...I would like to thank my advisors my agents my family and my wife for always putting up with me ..I'd like to thank 50 shades for organising the tournament and all the noisers for the banter I'd like to thank a higher power but most of all I'd like to thank Kelly for being my biggest supporter and who without his kind words of encouragement to both myself and many others on the predictor throughout the tourney I might not have been so determined to win this coveted title of getting lucky with results.If I've missed anyone forgive me I'm just too emotional right now ...thanks to you all and HAIL HAIL ..and God bless the Italians 😊
your weclome

Back