Euros Predictor 💶💶💶

Aye, diving Raheem Sterling - the BBC's so-called "player of the tournament" (my arse) - didn't have the cajones to step up to take a penalty. One of the highest paid strikers in the world completely bottled it. He is happy enough to cheat every game trying to win undeserved penalties and free kicks, but given the opportunity to show dome actual footballing skill and he goes into hiding behind some teenagers who are just getting started in the game. What a coward.
Fuck aye never even noticed he didnae take one that's bad he's one of the senior pros in that team ffs coward

Well guysngals that was a decent wee tournament and mostly a good laugh also.

Well done to Docco's Mrs and Jinky 1962 for fighting it out right to the end and finishing in the silver and bronze medal positions. And congratulations to Magnificent 7 on pipping them at the post to win it outright.

Hopefully see you all on the league predictor thats coming soon, and a few more to boot.

H.H

truly bizarre and highlights the ignorance and sheer hubris of English press

never won it

first final and even then it was a disgraceful decision from var and disgraceful behaviour of fans at national anthems

and still no mention yet of the serious lazer treatment

And despite answering the question he asked it 3 times

did anyone ask the english keeper what it would mean to prevent denmark winning it, im no sure but did they no win it in past?

no even that long ago really in comparison to the dodgy refereeing and referee selections in 1966

Another good article, but none mention the accusations i watched in a portuguese documentary years ago about rous selecting referees for each game with no delegates present and a large proportion were english and they all seemed to be involved in weird incidents involving all the south american teams who were all red hot hot teams at time.

finished 7th was put off my stride by all the fartin army hee haws with there'' back the team'' ''we fear nobody a whole load o pish '' ''a feel it in ma porridge ''

some comfort Lubos below me giuy
Tell ye what really rode my passage' Kelly

12,000 fans in the ground and at least 3,000 were wee lassies takin' selfies and wondering if offsides was a new hairstyle!!!

Lassies deserve and have earned football as much as the boys, but that was fuckin embarrassing!

Tell ye what really rode my passage' Kelly

12,000 fans in the ground and at least 3,000 were wee lassies takin' selfies and wondering if offsides was a new hairstyle!!!

Lassies deserve and have earned football as much as the boys, but that was fuckin embarrassing!
It wis the birds in the studio in the early games that wis gitten oan ma tits, just a tick box exercise for “diversity“
Woman ✔️
coloured woman ✔️✔️
coloured woman that kicked a baw before ✔️✔️✔️
thank god they dumped them when the serous games were played
Wife said I was just being sexist …I said never you mind, jist get the dinner oan and is ma shirts ironed? 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back