Even the diets get the Ange Factor

26+6=1

"He came to me on the pitch at Celtic Park after the game and said 'good to see you doing so well, mate. there's another level in you, keep working hard.' I was hoping to get the chance to speak with him after the game. I was knackered and obviously disappointed to lose but it was brilliant to meet him. He's done so much for Australian football and now he's coaching Celtic. It's insane. Everyone likes him, even around Edinburgh all I hear is good things about him and people can be really opinionated here." - Hearts player, Cammy Devlin.

271584449_488729905941876_6732752248750922862_n.jpg

A complete gentleman unsuited to the underhand and deceitful tactics employed by the scottish sports media.
I cannot for the world of me ever envisage Big Ange leaving Celtic a la Lennon even if he were to hit a rocky patch.
He will leave with everyones blessing, he will leave because he knows its the the right thing to do when the time comes, and I hope that isn’t for quite some time, a genuinely honest, sincere, straight talking guy.
We’re lucky to have him, scottish football is lucky to have him.

Never met an Aussie who didn't like to 'throw down'
Big Ange giving it tight to the MSM when they attempt to trip him up, with their 'loaded questions'
That would have meant the world for that young boy to hear from our manager
Ange is a class act and he's also not too bad when it comes to football
HH Big Ange
YNWA

Not sure the young aussie lad fully understands the anyone but Celtic agenda in this wee cesspit and I am sure his innocent but honest comments will irk quite a few including those who share a dressing room ...but It's becoming a fact Ange is quite special ...anybody who cant or doesn't want to respect the man in Scotland will be of a certain nature of course.

The mans a class act.He loves the game and suits Celtic with his attacking philosophy.Hes impressed me so far on and off the park and we're lucky to have him.I think when it clicks we'll scare the shit out the teams up here and hopefully get a wee run in Europe.HH

The mans a class act.He loves the game and suits Celtic with his attacking philosophy.Hes impressed me so far on and off the park and we're lucky to have him.I think when it clicks we'll scare the shit out the teams up here and hopefully get a wee run in Europe.HH
I think Joe Hart is a similar class act too. There has already been several instances of him encouraging and congratulating opposition goalies. I love winning as much as anyone but I also love excellent sportsmanship too.

I think Joe Hart is a similar class act too. There has already been several instances of him encouraging and congratulating opposition goalies. I love winning as much as anyone but I also love excellent sportsmanship too.
Agree Bridie,hes settled in well up here and enjoying his football again.You dont go from England and Man City no1 to being suddenly shite.Pep getting shot of him maybe knocked his confidence a bit but hes found a club were hes wanted and the fans have taken to him.

I liked what laudrup said about Ange, said that it's like reading a book he didn't like again ( referring to jansen and Larsson) said its like history is repeating we have this Ange who ? Like wim who? And hes brought in Kyogo another unheard of gem. Surprised he didnt say its up to theRangers to find another way to cheat but fair play to him in recognising what most people have but wont admit, Ange is the real deal and ever since WC gave him that warning hes got a handle on the SMSM

I liked what laudrup said about Ange, said that it's like reading a book he didn't like again ( referring to jansen and Larsson) said its like history is repeating we have this Ange who ? Like wim who? And hes brought in Kyogo another unheard of gem. Surprised he didnt say its up to theRangers to find another way to cheat but fair play to him in recognising what most people have but wont admit, Ange is the real deal and ever since WC gave him that warning hes got a handle on the SMSM
As well as, who's this old guy Lubo who? ;)

Thing is; anyone coming to Celtic knows what they are coming to. The real decent people flourish and become legends in their time or, in a few cases, all time. As Tommy said it's not just a club. And today we have the gentlemanly sportsmanship of Kyogo. I would expect his behaviour is the norm in Japanese football and we will see an abundance of gentlemanly sportsmanship from our new Bhoys from the J League sporting mentality. Imagine what the good people used to such on-field chivalry will make of hunnishness when it pollutes Japanese TV.

Last edited:
Aye, wouldn't be hard for Ange tae suss out SMSM, it's full of slobbering HUN lovers. FFS, they're trying tae keep the HUN deluded.

We know they're gonnie go TONTO when they find out they're financially fu ked again, Park Snr & Jnr will get accused for the failure.

🍿🍿🍿🍿 Time & 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃 Slàinte

Hearts are worse than the huns imo.
Irrelevant entities the should pay everyone they owe but it'll never happen.
So the Pair of Satan's sons and daughters just die.
Or what I meant was they are a shower of D.O.B and deserve feck all but the most heinous disease that Doctor Robert the medicine man can find eyes nose mouth front appendage and back passage herpes along vd crabs and scabies just for a starter for ten.
It the least they deserve.

Aye, wouldn't be hard for Ange tae suss out SMSM, it's full of slobbering HUN lovers. FFS, they're trying tae keep the HUN deluded.

We know they're gonnie go TONTO when they find out they're financially fu ked again, Park Snr & Jnr will get accused for the failure.

🍿🍿🍿🍿 Time & 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃 Slàinte
Ever tried to tell a hun about the financial crisis they are in? They just wont have it " aye you would say that " like banging your head off a brick wall

Ever tried to tell a hun about the financial crisis they are in? They just wont have it " aye you would say that " like banging your head off a brick wall
Because it never gets reported, aw they’ve had for a decade is wer buying him n him n him, we’ve got billionaire’s lined up…spoon fed shite on a daily basis and too fuckin thick to work it out for themselves

Back