''Everyone , Anyone'' at Ibrokes ...as long as the OO/ DUP PR man agrees !

His appointment is really a cunning financial plan worthy of Blackadder and Baldick. His mission is really to talk up contributions to the plastic begging buckets at the parades on the 12th July. A novel source of income for the cash strapped club. Singing Penny Arcade is to be banned also as the gullible might interpret it as the contribution expected.

Huns being Huns.....they are threatening to “do walking away” if Celtic are awarded this years title and the Hun Board don’t litigate to stop it.....what do the Hun Board do?....they do what they do best.....they pander to the Huns and appoint a racist and sectarian bigot.....with strong ties to the OO, the racist Black, loyalist paramilitaries , the DUP.....you get the drift.....he ticks all the boxes.....he epitomises everything they stand for.....they are a blight on society and everyone and anyone knows it

Well done Sevco!!!!

After 8 years of stunning stupidity and plenty of laffs n giggles, I truly thought nothing could astonish me anymore with their bumbling board members n ridiculous knuckle dragging followers believing fairy tales n still refusing to accept reality, they have shocked the hell out of me by appointing this obviously racist, backward thinking inbred who is truly one of the worst and ridiculously dumb grand ferret proddy scumbags to ever crawl out from his stone.

Congrats Sevco... you truly are the most rancid collection of dumb mutherfuckers there has ever been!

Absolutely disgusting

Makes you wonder, he is apparently married to KFC millionaire daughter.
Not so daft after all.
Always a method in their madness.

His slogan is " No Surrender"🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
At the same time advocating what a diverse club sevco are.

Members online

Latest posts

Back