Ex Celt in another epic TV fail

🤦‍♂️ In the name a fuck! Trump actually makes a 'moron' look like something to aim for! I mean whit the fuck is an 'ikuety test'? 😕

I shit you not if I had to vote for 1 of these 2☝I'd vote for the fucking monkey! The world would be a far safer place with the monkey in charge. Seriously what's the worst it could do? Throw it's shite at the Oval Office walls! Masturbate on the White House lawn! Meh! 😐

I wouldn't rule out Trump doing both those things anyway but at least the monkey would be less of a dangerous idiotic global menace! :LOL:

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️ In the name a fuck! Trump actually makes a 'moron' look like something to aim for! I mean whit the fuck is an 'ikuety test'? 😕

I shit you not if I had to vote for 1 of these 2☝I'd vote for the fucking monkey! The world would be a far safer place with the monkey in charge. Seriously what's the worst it could do? Throw it's shite at the Oval Office walls! Masturbate on the White House lawn! Meh! 😐

I wouldn't rule out Trump doing both those things☝anyway but at least the monkey would be less of a dangerous idiotic global menace! :LOL:
I'm not gonny kid on I'm all clued up way politics n the like but trump my god it surely wasn't just the far right who elected him don't know if there's enough of they crackpots

I'm not gonny kid on I'm all clued up way politics n the like but trump my god it surely wasn't just the far right who elected him don't know if there's enough of they crackpots

Naw definitely not just the Far-Right zoomers Cairnsy......

Far-Right/Fascists/Neo-Nazis/KKK/Everyday Racists.
Republicans (US version of Tories)
The Wealthy (who were promised tax cuts).
Corporate Spivs.
Gun Nuts.
Pro-War (because they thought he was mad enough he'd probably start one)
Religious Right.
Religious Fundamentalists.
Anti-Abortionists.
Conspiracy Nuts.
Stupid People (who think 'Patriotism' is voting for a guy just because he shouts empty meaningless slogans about how great America is).
People who hated Hilary Clinton.
Middle Classes (who were promised tax cuts).
Working Poor (who were promised better paid jobs).
Anti-Establishment/Reformers/The Desperate (who thought the system had to change)
Anti-War (because he promised to bring US soldiers home from war zones)

The really sad thing is millions of decent ordinary Americans fell for his anti-Establishment/anti-Elite 'man of the people/drain the swamp' pish (that turned out to be the complete opposite) and millions more fell for all the campaign rhetoric that he'd create jobs, put more money in their pockets and better their lives!

Millions of Americans were just desperate for a change to the entire system, Hilary Clinton just represented more of the same so Trump and his backers exploited that desperation while simultaneously dog-whistling to the prejudices of others and giving a nod and a wink to the corporations and the rich.

Those on the left got played, it was a US version of the Brexit Leave campaign! (which btw has some very worrying links between those involved in both campaigns).

Last edited:
Good interview Sportsound podcasts

Kevin Harper exposes ShowRacismTheRedCard as token gestures as opposed to making changes.
We all know who were involved with this charity the same mob who will not tackle bigotry/racism towards irish Catholics.

EdnhgtqWAAEbLoz.jpg

Naw definitely no just the Far-Right CB (in no particular order) there was......

Far-Right Racists.
Republicans (US version of Tories)
Right of Centre.
People who hated Hilary Clinton.
Corporate Spivs.
Gun Nuts.
Religious Fundamentalists.
Conspiracy Nuts.
The Wealthy (Who were promised tax cuts).
Middle Classes (Who were promised tax cuts).
Working Poor (Who were promised better paid jobs).
Pro-War (Because they thought he was mad enough he'd probably start one)
Anti-War (Because he promised to bring US soldiers home from war zones

The sad thing is millions of decent ordinary Americans fell for his promises and anti-Establishment 'man of the people' pish!
Awe FFS man it's a lot of favours to pay back 😂

Charlie is at it again.

I can remember Charlie scoring for Scotland v Spain at Hamdump, controlled it with his right then chipped the goalie with his left. It was brilliant.
I cringe now every time the Fanny opens his mooth. It's the SkY shilling every time.

Here we have another big time Charlie who is making a mockery of his position at Celtic.
How many of us would loved to have pulled on the hoops,there would have been no limit to what we would have been prepared to do,but unfortunately we have a guy I would have walked on coals to see in a hoops jersey taking the club he is supposed to love for granted.
Lenny reportedly told Griff today through the Sun,it was not only his Celtic career which was in danger,it was his football career,is this the wake-up call he needs or has Griff played his last game for Celtic ??,I hope not for his health and his family,s sake if nothing else..

HH.

😂(y)

Don't think they were ever intending to pay those favours back mate they're just there to line their own pockets!

Anyway let's get back to how much of a prick Charlie Nicholas is 😂
Charlie Shadow2 is Charlie,s biggest fan,unfortunately he still thinks more of himself than the rest of us do.
Personally Shadow2 I think he craves publicity very much like that arsehole Barnes who is still convinced he was sacked from Celtic because of the colour of his skin and nothing to do with the results he was producing,I wonder if he told Tranmere and the Jamaican National team the same thing..
But getting back to big time Charlie,his choice of career moves tells us all we need to know about Charlie,,Liverpool or Arsenal..no brainer for Charlie, North London here I come..
It is rumoured he took his own torch in case the lighs were not bright enough..

HH.

Back