Ex Celt in another epic TV fail

Charlie Shadow2 is Charlie,s biggest fan,unfortunately he still thinks more of himself than the rest of us do.
Personally Shadow2 I think he craves publicity very much like that arsehole Barnes who is still convinced he was sacked from Celtic because of the colour of his skin and nothing to do with the results he was producing,I wonder if he told Tranmere and the Jamaican National team the same thing..
But getting back to big time Charlie,his choice of career moves tells us all we need to know about Charlie,,Liverpool or Arsenal..no brainer for Charlie, North London here I come..
It is rumoured he took his own torch in case the lighs were not bright enough..

HH.
Fuck the media its time to stop pandering to the ex players who hang onto our coat tails, revenge is best served..........................

Untitled.jpg

Big Sutton is only stating what we know now, he did sit on his arse and its not his mental health this time round, he played about with his time wasting it with Cinammon and kebabs and late nights, we pay our money we deserve better, get in shape or pisss off is the message he needs to hear. Take his fucking phone off him.

Aye, phuq the media,their hundits,and feckin souptakers, the invincible,9 in a row,treble treble winners are in crisis? meanwhile the scum are about to win the talking shite before the fitba starts cup again!!!!! 10 IN A ROW Bhoys and Ghirls ☘ ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘!
Thats it MD and we have dafties that feed them stories through social media. The thing is their fucking tweets and instagrams are fucking shite. Sometimes they talk wan load of pish.

Charlie Shadow2 is Charlie,s biggest fan,unfortunately he still thinks more of himself than the rest of us do.
Personally Shadow2 I think he craves publicity very much like that arsehole Barnes who is still convinced he was sacked from Celtic because of the colour of his skin and nothing to do with the results he was producing,I wonder if he told Tranmere and the Jamaican National team the same thing..
But getting back to big time Charlie,his choice of career moves tells us all we need to know about Charlie,,Liverpool or Arsenal..no brainer for Charlie, North London here I come..
It is rumoured he took his own torch in case the lighs were not bright enough..

HH.

Spot on GS. It's rumoured that when Nicholas catches a glimpse of his own reflection he stands there for 10 minutes applauding himself :LOL:

He's a publicity junkie who doesn't care if anything that he says makes any sense or has any merit or not, he will waffle the biggest load of shite so long as it gets his gormless mug in front of a camera or gets his name in the papers.

Spot on GS. It's rumoured that when Nicholas catches a glimpse of his own reflection he stands there for 10 minutes applauding himself :LOL:

He's a publicity junkie who doesn't care if anything that he says makes any sense or has any merit or not, he will waffle the biggest load of shite so long as it gets his gormless mug in front of a camera or gets his name in the papers.
Av heard that one and apparently he's got naghty animal pictures on his fone that's why he's so hyper on sky sports hes sitting wae a hard-on on the soccer Saturday set 😂

Naw definitely not just the Far-Right zoomers Cairnsy......

Far-Right/Fascists/Neo-Nazis/KKK/Everyday Racists.
Republicans (US version of Tories)
The Wealthy (who were promised tax cuts).
Corporate Spivs.
Gun Nuts.
Pro-War (because they thought he was mad enough he'd probably start one)
Religious Right.
Religious Fundamentalists.
Anti-Abortionists.
Conspiracy Nuts.
Stupid People (who think 'Patriotism' is voting for a guy just because he shouts empty meaningless slogans about how great America is).
People who hated Hilary Clinton.
Middle Classes (who were promised tax cuts).
Working Poor (who were promised better paid jobs).
Anti-Establishment/Reformers/The Desperate (who thought the system had to change)
Anti-War (because he promised to bring US soldiers home from war zones)

The really sad thing is millions of decent ordinary Americans fell for his anti-Establishment/anti-Elite 'man of the people/drain the swamp' pish (that turned out to be the complete opposite) and millions more fell for all the campaign rhetoric that he'd create jobs, put more money in their pockets and better their lives!

Millions of Americans were just desperate for a change to the entire system, Hilary Clinton just represented more of the same so Trump and his backers exploited that desperation while simultaneously dog-whistling to the prejudices of others and giving a nod and a wink to the corporations and the rich.

Those on the left got played, it was a US version of the Brexit Leave campaign! (which btw has some very worrying links between those involved in both campaigns).
You do realise Clinton got 4m more votes?

You do realise Clinton got 4m more votes?

More like 2.8m but aye I did realise that she got more votes nationally. I also understand that it was the messed up Electoral College System that ultimately got Trump elected even though he lost the national popular vote but it still doesn't change the fact that millions of Democrat voters could not stand Hilary Clinton and refused to vote for her, many of them being Bernie Sanders supporters, who along with others simply didn't trust her.

One of the biggest reasons for that mistrust was they thought she was too embedded in a system they believed was utterly corrupt, a system they believed needed root and branch change but didn't trust her to deliver on. This along with their belief that she was far too close to the Wall Street elites cost her the support of millions of traditional Democrat voters and was why Trump's campaign continually pushed the 'Drain the Swamp' rhetoric.

That lack of trust in Hilary Clinton by too many traditional Democrats cost her the election, huge numbers of Democrat voters either defected and voted for Trump, didn't bother voting at all while others chose to vote for third-party candidates instead and because of the way the American system works it meant her vote was diluted and it cost the Democrats states. If she had held on to those traditional voters she would've went on to win the Electoral College votes and Clinton would've been President instead of Trump.

Back