**Exclusive** I'm your man , Celtic

Lennon and Lennedy are responsible for potentially ruining some promising youngsters potential. And we're about to lose another if we're not careful.

The quest for 10 has cost these young players more than anything..along with lack of development matches due to the pandemic... Lenny was far too faithful to the old guard, as we all know, who ultimately let him and the fans down...if there is criticism of Kennedy and his part in this is that maybe he should had played a few of the younger ones in the final 6 or 7 games of the season but in Luca's case, I think he was already loaned out ( by Kennedy) ?

Last edited:
The quest for 10 has cost these young players more than anything..along with lack of development matches due to the pandemic... Lenny was far too faithful to the old guard who ultimately let him and the fans down...if there is criticism of Kennedy and his part in this is that maybe he should had played a few of the younger ones in the final 6 or 7 games of the season but in Luca's case, I think he was already loaned out ( by Kennedy) ?
It,s a pity Docco Lenny did not have more supporters like yourself,I believe he had maybe about 5% of the Celtic Support who like yourself would have went all the way with him,unfortunately the other 95% like myself were baying for his blood but we were not responsible for his departure.
I think he had a very raw deal during his second management time at Celtic and this was all down to himself,he knew from day 1 he was going to be Lawwell,s whipping boy and he accepted these terms.
I dont believe he had a choice on who came in,I think he told Lawwell and Hammond who he wanted and they told him this is who you are getting..
As regards to being faithful to the old guard that does not work for me mate,he knew the size of the boots he had to fill and playing untried Bhoy,s from the academy was a risk he was not willing to take,in other words he was afraid to lose he was going for 9 iar and sure it is understandable he was afraid of losing,he knew the price he would have to pay..
His loyalty to French Eddy went above and beyond his remit,this for me was his biggest mistake.
League cup final 2019 he told Eddy to get stripped,Eddy was not interested,it was pissing down freezing cold this was not Eddy,s stage..
Hamilton Wednesday night 2019 Eddy tells Lenny he is still a bit soar after playing for France at the weekend,conditions wet and cold..he comes of the bench,not happy..
St Mirren Wednesday night Eddy on the bench again after playing for under 21,s thigh problem,Lenny told him to get ready,not a happy bhoy..conditions wet and cold,,,this more than anything was Lenny,s downfall mate,Eddy is great when it is all going his way when he needs to get down in the dirt and show a bit of heart then it is a different ball game,Celtic support did not get Lenny sacked mate,Celtic players did all that themselves..
Maybe people like Kennedy and Strachan should have shown a bit more loyalty to Lenny,well I suppose we could say Kennedy did because nothing changed after he took over,the academy Bhoys did not stand a chance with either of them..

HH.

Last edited:
It,s a pity Docco Lenny did not have more supporters like yourself,I believe he had maybe about 5% of the Celtic Support who like yourself would have went all the way with him,unfortunately the other 95% like myself were baying for his blood but we were not responsible for his departure.
I think he had a very raw deal during his second management time at Celtic and this was all down to himself,he knew from day 1 he was going to be Lawwell,s whipping boy and he accepted these terms.
I dont believe he had a choice on who came in,I think he told Lawwell and Hammond who he wanted and they told him this is who you are getting..
As regards to being faithful to the old guard that does not work for me mate,he knew the size of the boots he had to fill and playing untried Bhoy,s from the academy was a risk he was not willing to take,in other words he was afraid to lose.
His loyalty to French Eddy went above and beyond his remit.
League cup final 2019 he told Eddy to get stripped,Eddy was not interested,it was pissing down freezing cold this was not Eddy,s stage..
Hamilton Wednesday night 2019 Eddy tells Lenny he is still a bit soar after playing for France at the weekend,conditions wet and cold..he comes of the bench,not happy..
St Mirren Wednesday night Eddy on the bench again after playing for under 21,s thigh problem,Lenny told him to get ready,not a happy bhoy..conditions wet and cold,,,this more than anything was Lenny,s downfall mate,Eddy is great when it is all going his way when he needs to get down in the dirt and show a bit of heart then it is a different ball game,Celtic support did not get Lenny sacked mate,Celtic players did all that themselves..

HH.

In this post, I never said the support got him sacked though....I maintain it was his stubborness and faithfulness to the tried and tested who never burst a gut for the team that cost us the league

As regards to being faithful to the old guard that does not work for me mate,he knew the size of the boots he had to fill and playing untried Bhoy,s from the academy was a risk he was not willing to take,in other words he was afraid to lose he was going for 9 iar and sure it is understandable he was afraid of losing,he knew the price he would have to pay..
His loyalty to French Eddy went above and beyond his remit,this for me was his biggest mistake.
Maybe people like Kennedy and Strachan should have shown a bit more loyalty to Lenny,well I suppose we could say Kennedy did because nothing changed after he took over,the academy Bhoys did not stand a chance with either of them..

HH.
I have said on numerous occasions that the French clique in our team should be sold asap. They have no heart and are not motivated to fight for the club.... So as far as I am concerned Eddy, Ntcham and even the big ego tripper Julia should be punted ASAP

I have said on numerous occasions that the French clique in our team should be sold asap. They have no heart and are not motivated to fight for the club.... So as far as I am concerned Eddy, Ntcham and even the big ego tripper Julia should be punted ASAP
100% Vigobhoy,it,s the prima donna,s in our team who cost us the 10 and lenny his job.
For a man the size of Julien he definitely does not have the heart you would expect from someone his size.
Eddy lies down as soon as there is contact but that is part of the game nowadays.
I would show them on the big screen and embarrass the life out of them,can you imagine any of the present sevco team coming up against Bobo,only one winner there mate.

HH.

In this post, I never said the support got him sacked though....I maintain it was his stubborness and faithfulness to the tried and tested who never burst a gut for the team that cost us the league
You are 100% correct Docco you did not say the fans got Lenny sacked,
I think I could have worded the post better..sorry mate..

HH

Back