Exclusive on Celtic Renewals – Numbers are decent, certainly comparable with across the road

Don't visit this site very much,they use clickbait sites for much of their info,but found this quite interesting
Oh feck - that gives Dave King the green light to finally plough in all his £millions into sevco...

For the first time that I can recall ( I may be wrong , so correct me if that is the case ) I heard several ads on the radio advertising Celtic ST renewals . My first thought was that STs were not being renewed as quickly as the club expected - so a wee hint in the media to those who were dithering .

Under normal circumstances it is almost impossible to get a ST at Parkhead , but would have been well nigh impossible for this upcoming season .

My son was delaying renewal until he received a letter last week from the club stating that NOW was the time to renew ( which he did ! ).
The fact that Celtic put off their final date for renewals until the end of June may have had a bearing on those who have not done so . ( Whereas Sevco did NOT encourage any supporter to delay paying in money to their bottomless pit ( a.k.a. the Dave King Benevolent Fund )

Some supporters may be waiting for more clarification on issues of virtual viewing of games ,or when SOME fans are admitted , who gets in ? Ballots maybe ? (Swap you the Hamilton game for the Sevco one ? What , no takers ? )

HH

Oh feck - that gives Dave King the green light to finally plough in all his £millions into sevco...
I think DD should pony up this season and pay the first two hundred pound on a £500.00 ticket first £100.00 on £300.00 books etc considering the people taking the books may have two or more tickets per household, TBH this would be nothing compared to what the revenue will be when the title is won and the comercial spin offs. We are the very people the club was started fore in the first instance and we prospered and supported the club through thick and thin so is this not an instance the club should be supporting the fans and giving something in return.

Dodgy Dave,Bridie Bhoy is now into the Player family for money or advising them where to put their money,there has been a major fall out between Gary Player and his son Mark who said Dodgy Dave is nothing but a con artist,,well I never,where would he have got an idea like that..

HH.

Dodgy Dave,Bridie Bhoy is now into the Player family for money or advising them where to put their money,there has been a major fall out between Gary Player and his son Mark who said Dodgy Dave is nothing but a con artist,,well I never,where would he have got an idea like that..

HH.
I saw that. You'd have to be nuts to put your trust into that fella. He couldn't look you straight in the eye and give you an honest answer! 🤪

Members online

Latest posts

Back