Exclusive Photos – The Main Stand Façade at Celtic Park...

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
In July former Celtic Director gave me a huge bag containing around 800 photographs of Celtic Park and Barrlowfields. It has taken a while to get them all sorted, professionally scanned and ready to view which begins today, with more to follow this evening....

In July former Celtic Director gave me a huge bag containing around 800 photographs of Celtic Park and Barrlowfields. It has taken a while to get them all sorted, professionally scanned and ready to view which begins today, with more to follow this evening....

Takes me back. I well remember the double turnstiles and the parent /child gates. Fantastic too look back and I am looking forward to more interesting photos 😁

Takes me back ,can't for the life of me remember what was on the two badges above the main door I assume it was the club crest ,and also the paintwork seems a bit to blue.

No viz jacket or hard hat in site😂😂the good old days..😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back