Exercise: Pick 12 teams to form a Euro Super League

can they no build a big disinfected stadium with a glass dome to keep out the germs and have a virus detention set of security stewards with the ET lab tech outfits scanning people and just exterminating them on the spot

that way only desirable clientele get in to watch the soccer

even have ad breaks every 5 mins to generate more commercial rewards for the players

get a whole day out of it that way

instead of lasting 2 hours

each team can call time out 20 times per game and extra stoppages for var checks

get an ad in while they manipulate the digital image to suit the biggest bid
Watch out TET - I think you have just applied for, and won, the job as President of the new Super Duper International League (or SDI League as it will be called). You can be the modern day Jim Farry for the worldwide footballing fraternity!

Watch out TET - I think you have just applied for, and won, the job as President of the new Super Duper International League (or SDI League as it will be called). You can be the modern day Jim Farry for the worldwide footballing fraternity!
aye for a fee you don't need to register your players contracts properly

and for a fee I can make other teams players paperwork go missing so they can't be registered on time

and I get a big mansion free and a free Swiss bank account with 8 figure starting fee

and a virgin island bank account also with an 8 figure starting account

and an 8 figure trust fund hidden on another island

that get topped up twice yearly

and free box in every stadium in the super league

aye for a fee you don't need to register your players contracts properly

and for a fee I can make other teams players paperwork go missing so they can't be registered on time

and I get a big mansion free and a free Swiss bank account with 8 figure starting fee

and a virgin island bank account also with an 8 figure starting account

and an 8 figure trust fund hidden on another island

that get topped up twice yearly

and free box in every stadium in the super league
Feck the SDI League, you have all the credentials to run Scottish football.

Last edited:
Aye. You only get them in Farfir. It has to be shortcrust pastry (from McLarens, not Saddlers), none of this flakey pastry shite - that's just a misshapen sausage roll! I have to stock up whenever I go home instead of these imposter "bradie" pish you get up here in Aberdeenshire!
Whoah........leave the Brady's oot o' it

We're no even interested in your bridie wars. We've got Nicol's pies!

1. Celtic
2. Barcelona
3. Real Madrid
4. Bayern Munich
5. Juventus
6. AC Milan
7. Liverpool
8. Man Utd
9. Ajax
10. PSG
11. Benfica
12. Forfar Athletic

The reality is it would be full of teams like Man City, Chelsea, etc.

I actually think this pandemic and crisis for sports tv channels might precipitate football's "Kerry Packer" moment when a group of "big" (rich) teams from around the world might break away to form a Super Duper Soccer League.
Where's the Lochee Harp, BB???

Got a new custom-built ground and everything.

Did you ever happen across wee alfie in Dundee, BB?

They've got a mural at Thompson Park where Lochee United play and wee alfie is on it, it's pretty cool actually.
I don't think so. I never ventured into Lochee too much and haven't been there for a long time. Unless it is the wee dwarfy guy that used to sell the evening tele outside Littlewoods? He was a fine guy to blether to.

1. Celtic
2. Barcelona
3. Real Madrid
4. Bayern Munich
5. Juventus
6. AC Milan
7. Liverpool
8. Man Utd
9. Ajax
10. PSG
11. Benfica
12. Forfar Athletic

The reality is it would be full of teams like Man City, Chelsea, etc.

I actually think this pandemic and crisis for sports tv channels might precipitate football's "Kerry Packer" moment when a group of "big" (rich) teams from around the world might break away to form a Super Duper Soccer League.
UEFA have just relaxed their FFP rules for the poor clubs out there who are struggling with their finances due to covid19. That's nice of them, ever heard so much bs ? Just every time they announce something.

The above teams would have made great leagues 10-20 yrs ago , but since the crazy money was thrown at football they exciting picks look dull as feck

Most just now are always in the last 16 of the champions league and the games are dull ,lifeless games little excitement or atmosphere
True and yet many of the cash doped 'super clubs' still cant even emulate Celtic's 1 win 1 r-up. PSG? Nada, man city? Nada, Arsenal? 1×r'up, only chelsea have equalled us atletico have 3 r-up , the hearts of Spain

Back