Fallow Fallow

Just have to wade in gently before getting into their heads.

That's it. My mistake was I think just going in with, no matter how hard I tried to come off as a hardcore hun, an article about Slippy being wanted by Newcatle. Should've made a few comments on other threads first. Maybe introduced myself properly. 'Hi, I'm Bobby and I hate the vile superstitious ideology of Popery wherever it may be found, now, did you hear about Newcaste ...'

That's it. My mistake was I think just going in with, no matter how hard I tried to come off as a hardcore hun, an article about Slippy being wanted by Newcatle. Should've made a few comments on other threads first. Maybe introduced myself properly. 'Hi, I'm Bobby and I hate the vile superstitious ideology of Popery wherever it may be found, now, did you hear about Newcaste ...'

Subtlety not your strong point? :ROFLMAO:

Aw u had tae say wiz 55 wiz on it's way m8 & U'd a been Fukin Knighted!!?????..That's aw these Cunts ever post apart fae "Let's Go"?????..A cdny dae it..1st Manky Cunt that sade we wur aw Tarriers & Taigs ad Go Fukin TONTO!!??????

I find them funny. One of them was trying to caricature the response of the SNP to 'anti-protestant violence' and he comes out with 'the SNP's Michael McTarrier ...'
They have ZERO CONCEPT of cash m8 infact they DONT REALLY GIVE A FUK!! They have bought 7 Fukin DUDS fur around £1M but Slippy G being 'World Class' will MOULD these Starlets intae what they think is awready a Top Team!!?????..Only Fukin Magic Beans can save these Cunts at the end ae this Season wance Gimp Fuks Off!!??????

Wee Fannies wid neva find me ????..They had a 17 page thread up fur Turnbull but we're OBSESSED ?????
You would have thought they would have shut the fuck up that Celtic dodged a bullet. Instead Celtic missed a signing, the fenians got to keep 3 million Billy hahaha fannies eh, aye wullie, thats 3 million they have in the bank, hahaha. Canny even get wonga loans like us Billy or Liverpool top players, tools eh hahaha.

Members online

Latest posts

Back