Fallow Fallow

I'll give it a go the night Stevie,will need to make a new email address,Paul Anthony sounds a bit too Catholic ?

That's why I went with the name 'Bobby Thomas' - it just sounds like a hun name to me. Maybe I shouldn't have added the 1690, but it's not as if that's not what they do. I've seen clowns there with names like ApprenticeBoy1872 or NoPopeOfRome. As said above, they're not a demographic renowned for their subtlety. I think I got banned for going straight in with a Newcastle want Slippy post. I went too early, if you'll pardon the expression.

That's why I went with the name 'Bobby Thomas' - it just sounds like a hun name to me. Maybe I shouldn't have added the 1690, but it's not as if that's not what they do. I've seen clowns there with names like ApprenticeBoy1872 or NoPopeOfRome. As said above, they're not a demographic renowned for their subtlety. I think I got banned for going straight in with a Newcastle want Slippy post. I went too early, if you'll pardon the expression.

Is that an ongoing issue, Sam? ?

A think anyname that ends in Bear m8 even tho they're aw Pussies???..Whit aboot FaceLikeAnArseBear ????????

Back