Fallow Fallow

Hail Hail Bill, hope you're feeling better after your recent hospital stay
Summer's here and the weather will help with your recovery, out in the fresh air
Good to have you back amongst us
Best to you and your family
Haha Dil, Scottish summer arrived on Thursday and Friday and left Saturday and Sunday rain and cloud, nothing loike a good Scottish summer , anybody on nightshift or pissed missed it.

Hail Hail Bill, hope you're feeling better after your recent hospital stay
Summer's here and the weather will help with your recovery, out in the fresh air
Good to have you back amongst us
Best to you and your family

Cheers Fella

Been in and out of hospital 4 times in 5 weeks but definitely feel like I'm on the mend

Just pacing mysef and trying to build up my strength and fitness steadily

HH?

That's why I went with the name 'Bobby Thomas' - it just sounds like a hun name to me. Maybe I shouldn't have added the 1690, but it's not as if that's not what they do. I've seen clowns there with names like ApprenticeBoy1872 or NoPopeOfRome. As said above, they're not a demographic renowned for their subtlety. I think I got banned for going straight in with a Newcastle want Slippy post. I went too early, if you'll pardon the expression.
Read it the other night ?theyve got a thread about Calmac leaving ,was sittin pissin maself laughing at some of the comments.

Very funny T2 but most people here thought it was unrealistic but sadly I know better that it was spot on. the huns hate it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back