Famous Celtic fans

Yeah, that was one of my favourite Cracker episodes
Alby the Scouse killer and Liverpool fan, versus Robbie Coltraine in the interview room
Great show
Too bad Bobby Carlyle, is a Rangers man (allegedly) also Ewen McGregor and the guy from Glass Tiger Alan Frew are current buns (again, allegedly)
Although, they'll probably admit to being Motherwell, Clyde, Hamilton, or Partick Thistle devotees, when pressed
HH

I know ???
Art imitating life eh ;-)
If you haven't seen it already, check out the film: Formula 51, with him & Samuel L Muthafuckin Jackson
Great show
HH
brilliant movie DILLIGAF,muthafuka wearing a kilt and carryin golf clubs! nothin weird there!!!!!!!

Yeah, that was one of my favourite Cracker episodes
Alby the Scouse killer and Liverpool fan, versus Robbie Coltraine in the interview room
Great show
Too bad Bobby Carlyle, is a Rangers man (allegedly) also Ewen McGregor and the guy from Glass Tiger Alan Frew are current buns (again, allegedly)
Although, they'll probably admit to being Motherwell, Clyde, Hamilton, or Partick Thistle devotees, when pressed
HH

I know ???
Art imitating life eh ;-)
If you haven't seen it already, check out the film: Formula 51, with him & Samuel L Muthafuckin Jackson
Great show
HH
That was 51st state, or was it called different in other parts of the world? But great film I agree.

That was 51st state, or was it called different in other parts of the world? But great film I agree.
In North America, it was called Formula 51
Different countries change the names of films
Didn't realize it about this one
HH

The 51st State
Theatrical release poster
The 51st State (also known as Formula 51) is a 2001 British/Canadian[2] action comedy film

Gianni Capaldi, born in Motherwell, a mate of Martin Compston (his best man)
He lives in Los Angeles, California. He is an avid Glasgow Celtic fan. He is married to former NFL San Diego Chargers Cheerleader Amanda Fitz.[16]

HH

Attachments

• Gianni Capaldi.jpg
    Gianni Capaldi.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 3
Rather than derail the discussion in the "Other Sports" thread, I am opening a new one so you all can name your favorite famous Celtic fans.

In the other thread we had listed Dario Franchitti and Susan Boyle. There's Rod, of course, and I understand the Big Yin and Kevin Bridges round out the comedian set.

Who else?

Gerrard Butler
Tony Roper
Paulo Nuttini
The Fratellis
Lewis Capaldi
Bono

HH?

Gianni Capaldi, born in Motherwell, a mate of Martin Compston (his best man)
He lives in Los Angeles, California. He is an avid Glasgow Celtic fan. He is married to former NFL San Diego Chargers Cheerleader Amanda Fitz.[16]

HH
Another Tim, is Lawrence Tynes, (family from Greenock) is a former New York Giants kicker
His brother got a 27 year sentence for distribution of marijuana, aabout 2004
I believe he's still in prison and weed, is now legal in may States

PhilLynottOldTownVideo261218_large.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back