Fan behaviour

Hiya just asking all the fans going to the game today to have a great time, support the boys but please behave. Don't give the media anything to hit us with, 3-0 Celtic, hail hail
Well said Pete and welcome to the noise.
We need the fans to throw songs and support
Agree best behaviour after the game last night we need to be at our best. The Medja will pick up everything that happens so give the twisted Jobba da Shits nothing but the pain of Celtic going 10 points clear. Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

This is a big deal dick heads like the fool who attacked the rangers player last night should stay away from football especially our support we don't want or need it our club is flying for all the fools I will say this take the jersey of when you want to act the fool or thug or any other fucking dick to many good men and women have given years of support and tears for you to down grade and bring it to your level.the bar is set high for celtic fans because we have high standards not the standards the media set it's the man or woman next to you in celtic park thier the high bar show some respect stop the coin throwing the flares and any other act that shines a bad light on my football club.

Been to hunners and hunners of games in my life, shouted abuse at everyone fae the cop that used to walk round the track and stand in front of you when Celtic attacked, I've shouted and screamed at opposition players and fans, and dont even get me started about the men who stare at goats,ie refs, linesmen I questioned their eyesight their parentage and their knowledge or lack of of the offside laws, even the ball boys at away grounds have felt my wrath for being slower than Usain Bolt when returning the baw, but it has never crossed my mind to jump the hoardings and physically confront a player.

What has to go through your mind for this to happen, you must know your getting knicked, and in this day and age most probably sacked from your job, I just dont get it, the cowards that throw bottles and coins, I can just about understand if its a heat of the moment sort of thing, wrong and moronic yes but as I say heat of the moment.

So can anyone give me an explanation, out with the obvious drug or drink excuse.

Been to hunners and hunners of games in my life, shouted abuse at everyone fae the cop that used to walk round the track and stand in front of you when Celtic attacked, I've shouted and screamed at opposition players and fans, and dont even get me started about the men who stare at goats,ie refs, linesmen I questioned their eyesight their parentage and their knowledge or lack of of the offside laws, even the ball boys at away grounds have felt my wrath for being slower than Usain Bolt when returning the baw, but it has never crossed my mind to jump the hoardings and physically confront a player.

What has to go through your mind for this to happen, you must know your getting knicked, and in this day and age most probably sacked from your job, I just dont get it, the cowards that throw bottles and coins, I can just about understand if its a heat of the moment sort of thing, wrong and moronic yes but as I say heat of the moment.

So can anyone give me an explanation, out with the obvious drug or drink excuse.
How can you say you understand bottle/coin throwers because of heat of the moment but you can't understand people who run on the pitch?? Cant they be doing it because of the heat of the moment???

How can you say you understand bottle/coin throwers because of heat of the moment but you can't understand people who run on the pitch?? Cant they be doing it because of the heat of the moment???

I suppose it could be heat of the moment.

But really someone who resorts to violence irrationally in heat of the moment needs locked up. And if you cant control your hands or actions at a football match (other than in self defence or necesity) means you are a danger in public places.

If a bloke filling shelfs at tesco is filling shelves and you tend to think Tesco price rise on your favourite product is just too much, would that entitle the bloke in heat of moment to smack the shelf filler with a coin on back of the head? Or to run up behind him and boot the step he is standing on in a rage?

Or going to pantomime and running onto stage to attack the bad guy?

Im sorry. I just got caught up in the moment. I just hate it when that bad dude in this pantomime gets away with stuff like that and nobdoy else does anything.

Psychosis in heat of moment means you should not be attending public events that trigger your psychosis.

Not really mate, to run onto the pitch you would have to make the decision to leave your seat and figure out How to avoid the stewards, a coin or bottle thrower can in a split second lose his grip on whats right and wrong and immediately sit back down...

Now just to clarify, I'm not saying its right to do that far from it, I said I can just about understand how it happens.

Aston Villa player punched by a Birmingham fan today!.When is this going to end.Some player will end up with a serious injury with these clowns nowadays.
Fences round the ground could be on it's way back again.
I was not an angel when I was younger but these fans nowadays are ruining it for everyone.

Aston Villa player punched by a Birmingham fan today!.When is this going to end.Some player will end up with a serious injury with these clowns nowadays.
I was not an angel when I was younger but these fans nowadays are ruining it for everyone.
The punch on the villa player from behind was cowardly ,you wonder what gets into some folks heads at the footie .
Some do it for daft bets others who throw coins /bottles/golf balls/ batteries all need locked up , remember during the 80s early ninties some were throwing darts

You have wonder where these fkwits come from

The punch on the villa player from behind was cowardly ,you wonder what gets into some folks heads at the footie .
Some do it for daft bets others who throw coins /bottles/golf balls/ batteries all need locked up , remember during the 80s early ninties some were throwing darts

You have wonder where these fkwits come from
Couple a year in the nick would sort them out

Not really mate, to run onto the pitch you would have to make the decision to leave your seat and figure out How to avoid the stewards, a coin or bottle thrower can in a split second lose his grip on whats right and wrong and immediately sit back down...

Now just to clarify, I'm not saying its right to do that far from it, I said I can just about understand how it happens.
What the fuck is Beaton pulling wee Griff away and leaving Broonie to defend himself against this zoomer, where the polis and stewards whaen you need them.

Football-Ladbrokes-Scottish-Premiership-201617-Rangers-v-Celtic-2642017-Ibrox-Stadium-150-Ed.jpg

I know what you mean (about being Angels) but I can't remember ever thinking about attacking opposition players, all their fans were fair game but players????

Either a steward or a photographer had a kick at the villa player after his goal not his day after all

I know what you mean (about being Angels) but I can't remember ever thinking about attacking opposition players, all their fans were fair game but players????

Nobody is fair game regardless of creed colour or indifferences, we need to be samrter than that Jinxy. As for the politics then thats what your elected voice gets paid to do, make him talk or get him/her to fuck

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news...fan-apologises-to-victims-family-19-years-on/
THE man responsible for a sectarian murder that shocked Scotland has apologised to his victim's family almost two decades after the fatal attack.

Jason Campbell spent 15 years in prison for murdering teenage Celtic fan Mark Scott as he walked past a Loyalist pub in Glasgow.

The 16-year-old was targeted for wearing a Celtic scarf as he made his way through Bridgeton after watching his team play at Parkhead in October 1995.
He was walking on London Road with friends when Rangers fans outside the Windsor Bar shouted abuse at them. Campbell, who was 21 at the time, then ran up behind Mark and slashed his throat in front of stunned passers-by.

I just saw ths on TV
There is no defence for this idiot
He could have had a weapon and the players woud have been in serious jeopardy
You're at a football match, there are families in the crowd, kids watchng
No, I do not 'understand' this, anyone using the term 'heat of the moment' is an apologist for ths guy and needs to have a word with himself
I hope they jail and ban him for life
There is no excuse for this, it's mindboggling

Back