Fan Media Questions Generated by individual members

Should a question be representative of the noise members choice?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it up to site administration

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Think this is a great Idea Winter this forum should embrace already seen 3 questions that I’d like answers to
PoH buses time for a new company or our own buses.
The future of the young players we need something done as we’re losing to many due to the lack of playing real competitive games needs fixing quickly.
Refs in England have to give there football allegiance why not in Masonic Scotia. And
Res 12
And I would imagine there are questions that will arise from other members that will grasp our attention why didn’t I think of that
Again great Idea Winter. Also agree with Lubo trust WC to speak for me

HH 👏🍀

Was under the impression questions were aimed for Dom?
Ideally they would be but as far as I know (WC could clarify ) I think for the fan media events the club decides who will represent and take part in any interview/Q&A and the fan media platforms are informed/invited. Just how often Dom McKay is planning on making himself available for the fan or MSM is anyones guess , would be great if there was regular interaction and communication with him particularly because theres definitely a legacy of detachment imo hes inherited from the lawell era. Many supporters feel disenfranchised from the club and better relations between our CEO and the supporters would be reassuring to us and harmonious for him .

I’m not sure of the legalities of to whom Dom is answerable to.....I have reservations it would be to Supporters.....more likely to the Board and quite possibly the Celtic Shareholders.....it’s a question that would be good to know the definitive answer to...
Great question imatim, and example, how great it would be to see and hear WC field such a question to Dom McKay ( and how WC would ask it in a positive manner 🙂)

Based on the longest running threads the first two questions should be.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?
The earth - flat or a globe🌐?

😁
You a bad man Andy it’s cats an roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN Ffs
But what bus did yi get on
Is that school mm

HH 😂

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back