Fave Concert

The Skids in the early days were brill live......Workin for the Yankee Dollar...followed by Into the Valley...Jobson rockin the place and Adamson pushing that 'Scottish' guitar to the max.....And when Adamson started up Big Country...he kept that 'Scottish Guitar' sound ...amazin

Dinny ken if this has been put up before...but anyway...Mines has to be The Pogues at Barrowlands…..I was near the front at the stage and it was absoooolutely mental...Oh the younger days :)
My best was Ozzy at The Aollo 1983, Bark at the moon tour. Place was wrecked. A couple of months after saw PIL. Jonny R brilliant. Shame he sod his soul to marge. Newcastle 2013 Andre Rieu, that guy just does a show.

The Skids in the early days were brill live......Workin for the Yankee Dollar...followed by Into the Valley...Jobson rockin the place and Adamson pushing that 'Scottish' guitar to the max.....And when Adamson started up Big Country...he kept that 'Scottish Guitar' sound ...amazin
Worked in Virgin records in Union st, the stores openin day "The Skids played on the roof, a la Beatles,Stuartie, duck walkin along the ledge 4 stories up givin into the valley laldie, still geez me the wullies!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back