Favourite Celtic goal.

I was at the back of the temporary stand behind the goal that day. When the second went in the stand became a gaint trampoline and i found myself 7 rows down after flying about 8 feet into the air.

Still while i was flying i had visions of the replay playing in my mind and the euphoria was such that I didnt feel any pains despite landing flat on my face .

Hahahaha

Still my favourite goal.

I was at the back of the temporary stand behind the goal that day. When the second went in the stand became a gaint trampoline and i found myself 7 rows down after flying about 8 feet into the air.

Still while i was flying i had visions of the replay playing in my mind and the euphoria was such that I didnt feel any pains despite landing flat on my face .

Hahahaha

Still my favourite goal.

?⬜?

The time i went the most mental. Sammy bursting through and silencing the huns. Living room full falling over each other, jumping. When one gassed out doing a belly loud yaaasss there were others taking over. It didn't stop for 10mins. Kept restarting. We used to have a post match hun meet up. None of them showed. We all jumped in taxis to get to the local dancing. We all arrived and couldn't work out why it was shut. We showed up at 8pm. We felt as if it was a last order dash only mins before. I don't think any of the group had a memory past 9. Most of us managed till the 2am kick out time. Fun

then again Macca's finish fae Morris low cross fae Mcstay's swivel an 30 yard pass oan the carpet seen fae the front o the jungle was crazy ?
McStays took out Souness and Wilkins one turn and like a hawk spied the run down the line and with precision passed the perfect ball for Morris to do the easy thing and roll it along the six yard line for Macca to meet it like a well oiled engine, the goal looks simple but the movement is a joy.

Murdo Mcleod screamer when 10 men won the league

I couldnt remember Celtic winning the league with 10 men.

Looked it up and I was 4 at the time.

Looked on youtube for footage and well 1979 but OMG the TV coverage looks like 1949

hahahahaha

Was a peach of a goal though.

How bad would that have been for Colin Jackson though had Murdo not scored that Goal.

Lost the league against 10 men when a draw would be enough and you scored the own goal, bet Jackson was mighty glad murdo scored that bullet to deflect the pelters he would have taken had it finished 3 v 2

Members online

Latest posts

Back