Favourite Film?

one of my favourite movies is the Good the Bad and the Ugly but I like all Sergio Leone Movies

Most Underrated movie of Leone -A fistful of Dynamite (aka Duck you Suckers)

One of the best foreign movies I enjoyed was called the Lives of Others about East German Stazi wire recognisance of State subjects just before the wall fell.

Another insightful movie but a bit scary for its insights is the Russian movie the Chekist

9 Queens is a very interesting (similar to Guy Ritchie type movie) about couple of con men

Argentine movie but im surprised Hollywood didn't remake that story in English

But nine queens is very interesting story with lots of lock stock smoking barrels type twists with good actors

In fact one of the main actors is dead ringers for Luis Suarez the striker :p

Snatch
lock stock 2 smoking scousers
white Heat
Angels with dirty faces
goodfellas
Ronan
one flew over the cuckoos nest
fistful of dollars
few dollars more
good bad ugly
godfather 1 +2
shawshank redemption
green mile
vanishing point

one of my favourite movies is the Good the Bad and the Ugly but I like all Sergio Leone Movies

Most Underrated movie of Leone -A fistful of Dynamite (aka Duck you Suckers)

One of the best foreign movies I enjoyed was called the Lives of Others about East German Stazi wire recognisance of State subjects just before the wall fell.

Another insightful movie but a bit scary for its insights is the Russian movie the Chekist
The Good The Bad and the Dougly ( a wee joke about my ugly Arab mate) is a great film. Eli Wallach superb in it.
Check oot the Danish National Orchestra doing the theme. There must be about 300 o them.
The Chekist was too brutal for me. There's only so many executions I can take.
A Japanese movie called Fish Story is a great movie as well.

Back