FC Midtjylland v Celtic - Match Thread. All comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Can we do it? It's touch and go against a team we should have finished last week but our defensive shambles came back to haunt us. The goals lost against West Ham might change their tactics this evening, enticing Celtic up the park and then looking at hitting us on the counter attack. Hopefully Bain as the lesser of two incompetent keepers will get the gloves.

Whoever wanted to sign Barkas should be embarrassed to say the least, so the new that Joe Hart is an option is a relief. Pity he wasn't brought in for this tie. Think we'll need to score a few to go through, ever the optimist I go for FC Midtjylland 2 Celtic 3...

COYBIG

Team just announced, Bain and Murray for Barkas and Bitton from last week's starting 11
Bain
Ralston Welsh Murray Taylor
Turnbull Soro McGregor
Abada Edouard Christie

I'm afraid I cant see a win, unless we score 3 minimum, as we cant defend. Replacing Hologram Hands with Pompadom Wrists makes little difference. Would rather give Hazard a chance.

I've already said I don't think a win is beyond us. I wasn't impressed with Midtjylland, they were pretty ordinary. This, of course, is a different game and they may turn out to be better than they showed last time. However, based on what we witnessed last week I'm goin' for a Celtic win. 1-2.

Steep learning curve for a few of the lads tonight . Will not be too disappointed if we don't get through - this is NOT our priority at the minute .
Ange has to do his best with the shambles left by the last lot - Lennon and Lawwell .

Be glad when we get a few more signings in , get Starman + Nakamura II in the team , and get big Julian fit .

HH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back