FC Zurich v wee huns match thread

Docco

Getting into the spirit of all Things Hun on the Noise...I actually hope they win tonight if I'm honest...I always want Scottish teams to win in Europe ( except the orange bastards of course)
Views? Thoughts? Or are we only interested in Sevco?

Getting into the spirit of all Things Hun on the Noise...I actually hope they win tonight if I'm honest...I always want Scottish teams to win in Europe ( except the orange bastards of course)
hope they win.

I would even hope Sevco won if they only told the truth about the demise of the demise of the scammer gers

But they wont so i hope they get battered

Hearts have a great chance of getting to EL group stages, FC Zurich have had a nightmare start to their title defence in Switzerland. Bottom of the league after 5 games, no wins, out of CL.
Like all Scottish teams, except the obvious one, I hope Hearts go through

It would be good for the game here to have hearts in the EL group stages.
Alongside sevco.
Either way hearts are guaranteed European group stage football.
Should they lose the tie they automatically drop into the conference group stages.
Same as sevco drop to the EL groups when PSV Eindhoven go through 🤞🏻

Hearts have a great chance of getting to EL group stages, FC Zurich have had a nightmare start to their title defence in Switzerland. Bottom of the league after 5 games, no wins, out of CL.
Like all Scottish teams, except the obvious one, I hope Hearts go through
I seen that they were bottom of the table ( Zurich) they were also dumped out of the champions league by Qarabag.
They lost 3-2 in Azerbaijan and 2-2 at home.
Qarabag just drew the first leg 0-0 at home to Viktoria Plzen in the CL play off.
Qarabag have been a side knocking on the CL door for years now.
We just scraped by Qarabag in 2015 .
Remember the late goal by boyata at CP and a nervy 0-0 away.
Hearts are playing pretty well domestically, how well they would do in the EL is anyones guess.
I'd give them a better chance of winning points in the conference but it would be good for Scottish football to have Celtic in the champions league
Sevco and hearts in the EL.

I am no fan of the diets, after some horrible experiences at Swinecastle. But personally I hope they qualify, as I want for all Scottish teams (OK, except you know who).

I'm a bit disappointed that the 🍄 that started the thread neglected to mention the date, time, timezone, postcode of the stadium and all other relevant information in the title of the thread. :D

Fair play docco, great response 😂.
Won't be watching it as got far more interest in shamrock rovers quest to reach the EL which would be a much harder task and far bigger achievement.
Must admit to be a bit torn in 2 regarding the diets progress, can't stand anything HUN whatsoever, yet there is the Craig Gordon factor to consider.
Was very disappointed with Dundee and Motherwell efforts in Europe this campaign and hardly helped putting Scottish football in a good light.
Always said that Scottish teams in general had to start doing better in European football in order to help the product of Scottish football grow, yet remain very uncomfortable at the thought of Hun scum helping to achieve that goal still.
So maybe have to settle for the huns in the EL while we look down upon them from the CL

Shamrock rovers 2 down and not even h/t yet. Trying to play there football but 35 degrees will possibly take its toll with the far superior quality the Hungarian mob have.
That Ryan mmaee who we were meant to be interested in is causing all sorts of problems and assisted for 1 goal and hit both posts so far

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back