FC Zurich v wee huns match thread

Our game is seen a laughing stock.. would be nice to see a team outwith the Glasgow 2 compete in a group stage...as much as I can't stand them
Again mate ....laughing stock to who ....we are Celtic one of the biggest clubs and worldwide supports in football. Not our fault we are infested by hate and Managed by the SFA/SPFL. The Glasgow 2. Please mate I want no association with Partick thistle.

See Neil Lennon's team are beating gent 2-0 away was watching on my phone on the wh I'll,but think it was stokes who scored the second a may be wrong idont know if he plays for them the picture from the game was small ,but what a result for neiloops I was wrong it was Brandon barker who scored the second new the face somehow thought I was stokes Nicosia fans with shamrock flags and green and white banners some result for Neil anyway

See Neil Lennon's team are beating gent 2-0 away was watching on my phone on the wh I'll,but think it was stokes who scored the second a may be wrong idont know if he plays for them the picture from the game was small ,but what a result for neil
They held on to win 2-0 away from home. Stokes isn't listed in their squad but Adam Matthews played for them tonight. Well done Lenny!

I'm pretty sure we all live under 50 nationalities mate these days.
If they were asked about a two horse league.....they might mention England Spain Italy France Holland Germany and even Portugal .
Horses for courses mate . 🍀
There argument would be about how much harder the points are gained and the gap between 2nd and 3rd is still ridiculously huge still.
Very hard arguments to win all the while other Scottish teams aren't getting any worthwhile results in European football still imo.

I'm not sure the Portuguese can slag off other country's top leagues. In their 88 seasons, Boavista have been champions once (2001-02), Belenenses once (1945-46) and the other 86 titles have been shared by just three clubs (Benfica x37, Porto x30 & Sporting x19).

Most countries these days only have 2 or 3 possible champions each season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back