Fergal Harkin

Was always potentially on the cards once his name was mentioned in the aussie guy fiasco.
Wonder how long we are going to stand for PL traitor on his quest to making a total mockery out of our club???
Why is this shitebag even still involved in the club whatsoever, he has to go now along with so many of the other bastards involved.

If ye did that c*nt would just sell yer chickens tae fantastic Mr Fox and replace them with fucking pigeons! :LOL:
The parsimonious cheapskate wouldn't fork out for pigeons or their feed, Shadow. Now Gulls, that would be a different proposition for him. Free, can eat their eggs, plenty in abundance, will eat any old shit, can sell on their guano, noisy and fearless, so no need to buy an alarm, don't need indoor luxury, so he could even sell off the hen house.
My poor rooster. No love. No home. 🐓

Last edited:

Seems he was never in the ballpark

it’s been all papertalk
Thats the thing we don't know really wit the fucks goin on i don't believe we asked this cunt to recommend a gaffer wen he wisnae even employed theres alot of bloggers out there taking the opertunity to kick the club at this time aswell so just beware wit yous read

The parsimonious cheapskate wouldn't fork out for pigeons or their feed, Shadow. Now Gulls, that would be a different proposition for him. Free, can eat their eggs, plenty in abundance, will eat any old shit, can sell on their guano, noisy and fearless, so no need to buy an alarm, don't need indoor luxury, so he could even sell off the hen house.
My poor rooster. No love. No home. 🐓
Why dae you lot keep givin' this poor guy the bird ? You accuse him of feathering his own nest. You call him a coward 'cause you think he's chicken. Well some folkt think he's Cock o' the North ! He wid doo anything for this club ! Plenty tae crow aboot !

Thats the thing we don't know really wit the fucks goin on i don't believe we asked this cunt to recommend a gaffer wen he wisnae even employed theres alot of bloggers out there taking the opertunity to kick the club at this time aswell so just beware wit yous read
I’m more inclined to believe a newspaper out with this country, perhaps our Irish comrades could offer opinion on the Irish times credibility
The thing is there’s been feck all coming out of celtic except Eddie Howe and for the reason he was a done deal and the supporters could accept it in their mind
Then following the kybosh ange was outed within minutes despite being on the other side of the world and relatively unknown
Another planted story to pacify 🙄
The Harkin thing was possibly a 2 plus 2 job.
You can guarantee the media here would love to fill their papers with half the world knocking us back

Back