Fergal Harkin

Why dae you lot keep givin' this poor guy the bird ? You accuse him of feathering his own nest. You call him a coward 'cause you think he's chicken. Well some folkt think he's Cock o' the North ! He wid doo anything for this club ! Plenty tae crow aboot !
👏👏👏
Sobriety serves you well frank
At least I think it does

I wouldn’t have got by the cock word without getting the weans rosary beads out and repenting to that guy erm ... fuck whits his name again ... aye Henrik 🙄

I’m more inclined to believe a newspaper out with this country, perhaps our Irish comrades could offer opinion on the Irish times credibility
The thing is there’s been feck all coming out of celtic except Eddie Howe and for the reason he was a done deal and the supporters could accept it in their mind
Then following the kybosh ange was outed within minutes despite being on the other side of the world and relatively unknown
Another planted story to pacify 🙄
The Harkin thing was possibly a 2 plus 2 job.
You can guarantee the media here would love to fill their papers with half the world knocking us back
Don't read any newspapers any longer Stg, but there is a feeling around Ireland that the celtic board have got into bed with sevco scum (SS) in trying to help the scum survive which is not a good subject to talk about.
As for Fergal been hung out to dry before even being unveiled as having joined us is as I see it, is just another ploy from this board of trying to place there own fuck ups upon someone else, so how can they be trusted

Don't read any newspapers any longer Stg, but there is a feeling around Ireland that the celtic board have got into bed with sevco scum (SS) in trying to help the scum survive which is not a good subject to talk about.
As for Fergal been hung out to dry before even being unveiled as having joined us is as I see it, is just another ploy from this board of trying to place there own fuck ups upon someone else, so how can they be trusted
I think I’d rather sit with the worlds large rubix cube than figure through this past years behind the scenes shenanigans

Is there anything at all ,Peter Lawell can get right ? I wouldn't allow him to even manage my hen house.
You would leave him in charge of the hen house??
I would need a good reason to leave him in charge of a tractor tyre over my back wall.

The Celtic board don’t help themselves by complete silence.
I know they have to do negotiations behind the scene but they could come out and say something about their plans, no names. Complete silence doesn’t put the fans on your side. It is the fans that pay the wages.
I mean, the manager was sacked in February, should have been September, and no replacements in June. It’s not the way to run a football club. It’s not a way to run any business.
Why should the fans pay their season tickets when you don’t know the calibre of the players/manager/DOF that are coming in. There is something far wrong inside Celtic Park and it has to be sorted out now.

Reports this morning that we never actually approached Harkin with a concrete offer.
He's staying at Man City because he has no other job offers to leave for

I'm starting to think that the board are playing the long ball game regarding "Rangers"
The board never really bothered until we lost the Cup Semi Final and then Rogers came in.
We dominated and when Rogers resigned we went into the much discussed managed decline to allow them to catch up.
They were happy to protect the brand as unfortunately the T.V. companies want Rangers involved
I suspect the speed of the collapse has took them by surprise how a team went from record points and trebles to being unable to defend a corner.
The board never sacked Lennon he jacked which left them without a plan B.

So conspiracy theorists back to Rangers and our board.

If we believe Phil 3 names and other Bloggers once again they are on the verge of collapse.
That has been reinforced this week with yet another £5 million emergency share issue plus they've just lost £3 million from Hummel thanks to Big Mike.

Are our board expecting a collapse or for them to have to sell the entire team to balance the books and keep the lights on.

That way we can make do with a lesser known manager and cheap signings from the Scottish and lower leagues while we still win and be competitive.

This doesnt add up? If its true there has been a fall out at the top between PL, McKay, and/or Harkin. Only last week Harkin turned down an offer from a Belgian Club who are part of the City Group. This to me as another example of someone using a potential move to Celtic to leverage themselves abetter deal elsewhere. Same as Howe did, (although we don't know where yet). If its true Harkin recommended Postecoglou I think this will scupper that too.
What a clusterfuck and a shambles. I really think DD really needs to get a grip of this. He should tell PL to gtf right now or does he not have faith in his own appointee Dom McKay to take over under his own steam?

Reports this morning that we never actually approached Harkin with a concrete offer.
He's staying at Man City because he has no other job offers to leave for
Think it would be madness this guy would even come near Celtic for a job he's in a good job at a well run club who have ambition and built on there success at every level

Like big clubs do

I'm starting to think that the board are playing the long ball game regarding "Rangers"
The board never really bothered until we lost the Cup Semi Final and then Rogers came in.
We dominated and when Rogers resigned we went into the much discussed managed decline to allow them to catch up.
They were happy to protect the brand as unfortunately the T.V. companies want Rangers involved
I suspect the speed of the collapse has took them by surprise how a team went from record points and trebles to being unable to defend a corner.
The board never sacked Lennon he jacked which left them without a plan B.

So conspiracy theorists back to Rangers and our board.

If we believe Phil 3 names and other Bloggers once again they are on the verge of collapse.
That has been reinforced this week with yet another £5 million emergency share issue plus they've just lost £3 million from Hummel thanks to Big Mike.

Are our board expecting a collapse or for them to have to sell the entire team to balance the books and keep the lights on.

That way we can make do with a lesser known manager and cheap signings from the Scottish and lower leagues while we still win and be competitive.
There was a statement in sevco’s June Accounts last year that stated they “could not guarantee being a going concern at the end of the season”.
That’s now.

Now where is that secret thing - the 5WA?

Back