Feynoord v Celtic tue 19th KO 8pm CPT

Proud of the Bhoys tonight
Playing with 9 men an impossible task but Feyenoord can be beaten at Celtic Park
Well done big Joe in saving the penalty, but why have the smallest guy on the park on the left side of the wall. ?
Gave them too much space to shoot at
When Odin went off that was it
I’d start Yang before Palma
YNWA

jeezo a lot of hope going into the next games ,this team were rank yet we haven't had a shot on target our tactics changed from tippy tappy to playing around at the back
yet we'll demolish everyone from here on ,,,,,,aye right
Have to keep the hope up friend, otherwise what's the point of watching the rest of the group games? We were pretty good whole first half imo until they scored the goal. Second half just let off the gas too much and red cards killed us.

We weren't good enough at CL level last season and this team/squad isn't as good as last season's team/squad. We didn't strengthen any area that required to strengthened, for Europe, and are weaker in some areas.
Ultimately at this level you reap what you sow.

For 65 minutes we were very much in the game. Didn't deserve to go in 1 down at half time but a combination of O'Riley, Kyogo and Hart ensured we did. The penalty and second yellow for Lagerbielke was a ridiculous decision and finished any chance we had. The Feyenoord player puts his arm across Lagerbielke to hold him back so if anything it was a free kick to us (it wasn't, it was just two players jostling and chasing a ball that was going out of play). Holm was just stupid.
I thought the two centre halves and O'Riley played well, particularly in the first half but as a team we were wasteful in possession and moved the ball too slowly.
I agree gary but we were in the game cos they were shite
I’m not normally angry after games but this one fucking fuming
On another night with a few better timed runs and a decent if undeserved penalty we were getting handed a 5-0 humping against as ordinary s team as we will face

jeezo a lot of hope going into the next games ,this team were rank yet we haven't had a shot on target our tactics changed from tippy tappy to playing around at the back
yet we'll demolish everyone from here on ,,,,,,aye right
Never had a shot in the 2nd hawf,,but had a couple by hatate 1 st hawf…but your correct we arnt that good against even mediocre teams in this set up….

For 65 minutes we were very much in the game. Didn't deserve to go in 1 down at half time but a combination of O'Riley, Kyogo and Hart ensured we did. The penalty and second yellow for Lagerbielke was a ridiculous decision and finished any chance we had. The Feyenoord player puts his arm across Lagerbielke to hold him back so if anything it was a free kick to us (it wasn't, it was just two players jostling and chasing a ball that was going out of play). Holm was just stupid.
I thought the two centre halves and O'Riley played well, particularly in the first half but as a team we were wasteful in possession and moved the ball too slowly.
More or less my thoughts Gary. But I'll day it again.....we were poor against a very ordinary team.

Members online

Latest posts

Back