Films that made you cry.

Napoleon dynamite.
The worst fuckin film I ever had the painful misfortune to sit through.
I would rather have shaquile oneill hoof me in the balls wearing steel toe boots than sit through that again.
I think I cried for a fortnight. Infact it has been about twenty years I'd say and I'm still not the better of it.
One of the worst movies I watched, was Trenchcoat with Margot Kidder
There's been a few since then mind you, but that one was absolutely dire
How she got her hole aff Superman, I'll never know

Last edited:
A Bridge too Far. All about the allies taken over the bridges on the Rhine. Arnhem bridge was the prize given to General Urquart. Cried due to my father being there with the first parachute brigade. He got home many didn't so it is poignant for me.

Ach, Mrs T reckons when it comes to watching films, I have a heart like a brick.

I do cry, when my sons were born & I held my daughter I cried with joy, same when I've held my grandweans after they were born.

When my Da died, I vowed I'd never cry again, when my mum died I couldn't cry. When my daughter lay in ICU for 6 weeks I cried myself too sleep every night, when my twin sis passed away I cried like a child, when my wee sis eventually came home I cried with tears of joy.

But at a film, naw.

Debbie Does Dallas.
Yeah, that one always gets me in the . . . um . . . feels :ROFLMAO:
This brought tears of joy, talk about gullible as fuck
Wait. They made a poster of their worst Champions League defeat ever? Wow!

The only film that ever made me cry, as an adult, was "Truly Madly Deeply," with Alan Rickman and Juliet Stevenson. While it's still one of my all-time favorite movies, it came out a couple of years after I had lost a spouse to lymph cancer, and I could relate to the story and characters navigating loss and renewal.

Tears of joy? "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," especially this scene . . .

One for us oldies Miracle on 21st Street,(every time a bell rings an angel gets her wings) it’s black and white but well worth a look, and. A good old Scots movie Greyfriers Bobby and keep the tissues handy

Members online

No members online now.

Back