Finally the Orange Bigots tell it like it is

Some canteen catholic you turned out to be :p

Hey im a very hospitable ghirl, give most people my last but if i dont like the taste of tea how can i be expected to know what it is that others like about it so i can make the perfect cup.

Im practically perfect ?? seriously im not but i dont claim to be.

Although there must be so many perfect people out there giving how they feel they can judge Catholics.

I say gtf stupid. No-ones putting me on a cross, i do enough of that myself when i get things wrong.... its called a conscience.

If the knew their hustiry it would make them go FFS!

THEY COMMITTED AN ACT OF TREASON, FUNDED & INSTIGATED BY THE VATICAN, LED BY A DUTCH BI-SEXUAL KAFLICK.

Some fvckin History & Culture, typical DOB'S proud of anything anti-kaflick.

SCOTLAND'S SHAME GET THEM TAE FUCK.

NO SURRENDER TAE THE DOB'S.

I love the fact orange bastards get offended by being called an orange bastard and the person doing the name calling gets condemned as a bigot....
Being called a bigot for calling an actual bigot from an bigoted organisation a bigot ???? all very confusing.
I know Lubo, I have thought that too. If ye call someone an orange bastard you are pretty much saying, anti catholic bigot bastard. In Scotland to call out an anti Catholic bigot means you are a bigot yourself.
I wonder if this reverse logic works in England too, If ye call someone a racist bastard does this mean you are a racist yourself? Didna think so, reverse logic is only applicable when Celtic are involved.
The mental gymnastics the Sevconian media performs never cease to amaze me.
HH Rich

If the knew their hustiry it would make them go FFS!

THEY COMMITTED AN ACT OF TREASON, FUNDED & INSTIGATED BY THE VATICAN, LED BY A DUTCH BI-SEXUAL KAFLICK.

Some fvckin History & Culture, typical DOB'S proud of anything anti-kaflick.

SCOTLAND'S SHAME GET THEM TAE FUCK.

NO SURRENDER TAE THE DOB'S.
They have no shame, they claim to support Britain and shout about how loyal they are, how they love the Brutish Army.
Then cheat the British taxman when Britain was at war with Iraq.
Someone needs to ask them this; how loyal is tax evasion when the country they claim to love is at war?
A load of hypocrite orange bastards. Their team died and now their country is in its death throes too.
HH Rich

When you say things you need?...

I need to pay bills, i need to look good always both cost wonga and i dont like debt nor do i like anyone else paying for me.

I take care of ma business cause im an independent ghirl. ?

I know i come across like a princess but i pay my way always. Never lower myself to have anyone pay for me.

I know Lubo, I have thought that too. If ye call someone an orange bastard you are pretty much saying, anti catholic bigot bastard. In Scotland to call out an anti Catholic bigot means you are a bigot yourself.
I wonder if this reverse logic works in England too, If ye call someone a racist bastard does this mean you are a racist yourself? Didna think so, reverse logic is only applicable when Celtic are involved.
The mental gymnastics the Sevconian media performs never cease to amaze me.
HH Rich

Exactly Rich. I've often thought the same. I dont get it. If someone calls me a racist I defend myself. Because being called a racist is offensive to me. I dont defend myself by calling the person who called me a racist a racist because he called me a racist.....I think that makes sense.
People who are called an ORANGE bastard in Scotland are the people who sing about king Billy of ORANGE, who follow and support the ORANGE order, who wear ORANGE strips and believe all the same sectarian and bigoted beliefs that the ORANGE order spout....they dont deny their support but are offended for some reason. And the Scottish media support their stance, even though it makes no fucking sense....I actually still dont get it...I'm trying to work it out while I'm typing....can you tell???
What is it that offends them?? They are orange bastards. They are bigots in their views...they are proud of their support. We shouldn't be condemned for calling them out. Madness

I love the fact orange bastards get offended by being called an orange bastard and the person doing the name calling gets condemned as a bigot....
Being called a bigot for calling an actual bigot from an bigoted organisation a bigot ???? all very confusing.
It's all quite straightforward if you think about it logically. They are all bigots. They don't know that they are bigots, because they act in a bigoted and racist manner all the time. Therefore to call them names when they act in a "normal" manner is highly offensive, this does not apply to Irish Catholics. I presume this is because they are Catholics from Ireland and being offensive to them is NOT a crime. Because they're Catholics. From Ireland.
So, you cannot call Orange Bastards racists or bigots (or bastards for that matter) because you might offend the little darlings. You can call Irish Catholics just st about anything you like, cause it doesn't count.
Fuck me this system s gettin confusing. I think I'll go with Lubo on this one.

Members online

Latest posts

Back