Financial Watchdog

If Bernie Sanders had worked for the SFA we would be sorted.

[B]Phil MacGiollaBhain[/B] Retweeted

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/907330975587336193/tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hill[/B]‏Verified account @[B]thehill[/B] 10h10 hours ago

Sen. Bernie Sanders: "Nothing about Trump (King) ever shocks me. He is I think the most corrupt president (person ) in the modern history of America (the world). I think he is a pathological liar who probably does not know the difference between truth and lies."

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/907330975587336193/tw7JPE5v_bigger.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Hill[/B]‏Verified account @[B]thehill[/B] 10h10 hours ago

Sen. Bernie Sanders: "Nothing about Trump (King) ever shocks me. He is I think the most corrupt president (person ) in the modern history of America (the world). I think he is a pathological liar who probably does not know the difference between truth and lies."

Bernie Sanders hasn't met Squinty yet..........just sayin. ;)

Been following Sanders campaign and done a wee bit research into him an absolute giant for humanity in my eyes, "billionaires shouldn't Exsist " fuckin spot on.

Wee joke wummin goes into the bakers an asks for 2steake pies..baker no problem,
At the same time she seeing the wee apprentice putting his thumb into other pies
"What he doing" the baker replies "he's sorting oot the steak pies from the mince pies with his thumb "
"That's disgusting " says the wummin. The baker looks at her and says "ye think that's bad, you want tae see what they dae wae the doughnuts! 😉

Wee joke wummin goes into the bakers an asks for 2steake pies..baker no problem,
At the same time she seeing the wee apprentice putting his thumb into other pies
"What he doing" the baker replies "he's sorting oot the steak pies from the mince pies with his thumb "
"That's disgusting " says the wummin. The baker looks at her and says "ye think that's bad, you want tae see what they dae wae the doughnuts! 😉
:D:DNice one sticks his nose in them.

Their problems are just beginning, you see what do they do with D. C. King, we all know he's been black balled(cold sholdering) & TOP says it won't affect the PLC or The Rangers FC. But it will, would you lend money to a man who in his adopted country is a convicted fraudster, tax evader, money laundering.

Option 1) Oust him & buy his shares. Nope because DCK has been trying tae sell his shares & knowone wants them. So no super rich saviour, all the other directors are skint thanks tae Dave.

Option 2)
The PEEEPUL buy him out & hope Davy gives it on the cheap.

Option 3)
Keep Calm & Watch Him Milk the GULLIBLES

Personally I would go for option 3, after all "Dave put his reputation on the line. Tae Protect Oor Ranjurs" 😂🥃😂🥃😂🥃😂🥃

Latest posts

Back