First January Signing?

I think that you will find that Sandman has already changed Kyogo - look at his last match report 👍
What you telling me for KetCelt?
Tell Bridie to tell me I'm just reacting to his post 😂
Killer Mushroom 😂😂😂
Cheers I hadn't noticed that incendiary name change😂
This bhoy Kyogo is gonny be a million times better than dynamite.
-sorry sandman haha ,( guilty as charged I'm only still catching up with a fair bit of the noise)
Kyogo especially after being left out for a huddersfield player ( I think) then overlooked by a compatriot in the J League, that should be to our benefit, hopefully he reacts accordingly.

Hes young he's humble and this will hurt his pride.
He will feel his failure on the champions league stage has led to this and he's probably right tbf.
Might be the best thing for Celtic, Japan and Kyogo.

With a manager like Ange to guide him, a team mate like Giakoumakis to compete with and the backing of a support hes never known the like of in his life , he's one for the future .

Maeda's time is now I could always see his selection, hopefully Japan can once more surprise us all.
Possibly got one the toughest groups?
Germany, Costa Rica and Spain in that order.

One thing going for them is quite often , past world cups, Germany have been slow starters.
If Japan could manage a draw against them theyd play Costa Rica next ( still tough game ) but you'd fancy them to win that then it's a one off match against Spain.

This is how Scots dream things will go 😂

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back