Fitness Issues.

Didn't Man United give him a trial ?
Aye a trial run 😛 along with arsenal, dortmund and as his trials went on so too did the stature of clubs interested diminish, the truth hit home though when an Australian side Sydney or the Mariners said that they wouldn't sign him as it wouldve been no more than a PR stunt and he would be an obstacle to those youth players who really do have the ability and they're pretty fast as well ( ouch), not to mention he was wanting ridiculous amounts of money that would break any Australian team sevco style. Having Bolt in your team would be great PR for anyone but it has to be offset with the cost of it all . More to fitba than running like Forrest Gump ( or Usain Bolt)

During the Euros when Ronaldo scored that special goal v Germany I think Ronaldo was clocked at within a few tenths of a second for his clearance inside his own box to that run he got himself on the end of to score from over 80 metres not bad for an auld decrepit mid 30s year old man. Oh how I miss the days when I was in my 30s and running as fast as Usain Bolt. All went by so fast 😛

Members online

Latest posts

Back