FK Jablonec v Celtic - Match Thread 4:45pm 5-Aug-21

Bridie Bhoy

Kind of good news, the Celtic European tie will be live on BBC Scotland. The bad news is Steven Thompson will present and no doubt Neil McCann supping from his big bowl of soup.

Note the early kick off!

I am predicting 1-2 hard fought win away from home! C'mon the Bhoys.

20210803_190557.jpg

Kind of good news, the Celtic European tie will be live on BBC Scotland. The bad news is Steven Thompson will present and no doubt Neil McCann supping from his big bowl of soup.

Note the early kick off!

I am predicting 1-2 hard fought win away from home! C'mon the Bhoys.

View attachment 15203
Why the feck do we have two orange bastard, EBT huns on our games coverage, fecken bbc is infested with the unwashed lice ridden, flea bitten, tax dodging scum 😡

Might be in the minority here, but class this tie as a bigger game and challenge than the one beforehand.
Was never going to be in a position for CL football this season, yet the europa league is our current level we should be looking at been competitive in.
Reaching the group stages would be a great stepping stone for the group stages of the CL next season and so I believe reaching them should be a must still.
Would find it embarrassing to drop to the bottom tier of European competition and still remain confident that won't be the case.
Need to be far more clinical in front of goal than we have been and hopefully then we should be OK to qualify.

Is lester piggott on the panel if not why not.ok he maybe deceased but I think he has a contibution to make I know he wasn't involved in football and doesn't have much experience but that hasn't stopped other people from giving thier 2 bobs worth.

Get ready for a tight game. Jablonec are hard to beat when they're playing at home. On the road, they were a different team last season. The team played aggressively in the games vs Slavia and Sparta so expect some rough challenges. They might not be as technically gifted as other teams we have faced in Europe, but Thursday will still be a real test. Many will have heard about Tomáš Hübschman but he's not the same player he was two years ago.
I am confident we will get through the tie....but Thursday will be a challenge.

Last edited:
Get ready for a tight game. Jablonec are hard to beat when they're playing at home. On the road, they were a different team last season. The team played aggressively in the games vs Slavia and Sparta so expect some rough challenges. They might not be as technically gifted as other teams we have faced in Europe, but Thursday will still be a real test. Many will have heard about Tomáš Hübschman but he's not the same player he was two years ago.
I am confident we will get through the tie....but Thursday will be a challenge.
Cheers Prague bhoy , gives us an insight 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Back