FK Jablonec v Celtic - Match Thread 4:45pm 5-Aug-21

This game shows the defensive rebuild especially that's required at the moment. Going forward were much better now. And watch and listen to how jablonec have gone suddenly from a side who could thump us to an average side we should be beating in MSM but good result, plenty to worry on but away win in the Czech republic is no mean feat well done bhoys HH

A win is a win, I’ll take that, still early in the season, had enough chances to score 10-12, it will come good, more worried about the defence, I’d get bitton outta there and get welsh back it , the young lad was the only bright spot in last years season, I thought Hart, could have done better for both goals, was to slow coming out for the 1st, and was to far out for the 2nd, looked rusty, hope he’ll get better….his hair looked lovely though, not a white flake to be seen 👍

I'm not hearing anything about another centre half this week ...we need one in now ...please get Bitton out ASAP...he is making the star man nervous as well. Taylor is mince and has no pass or pace in defence..Abada defo a threat ...Furahshi doing OK lovely goal needs more service and he's not getting it from Turnbull (who looks like a different player for all the wrong reasons) We need to do a whole lot better all over the park 2nd half for me.
Spot on M7

I'm not hearing anything about another centre half this week ...we need one in now ...please get Bitton out ASAP...he is making the star man nervous as well. Taylor is mince and has no pass or pace in defence..Abada defo a threat ...Furahshi doing OK lovely goal needs more service and he's not getting it from Turnbull (who looks like a different player for all the wrong reasons) We need to do a whole lot better all over the park 2nd half for me.
Until one comes in it's got to be Welsh alongside Starfelt.

Members online

Latest posts

Back