Flag Warning! Willo Flood had a Transfer Window named after him and a League title was lost

I know nothing of Mo "judas" johnstons time as a Celtic player, it was before my time. I only know of what he did.
In the future people wont speak of what Brendan achieved at Celtic. The players will be remembered as the invincibles. He will be remembered as the guy who snaked off to Leicester for money.
Peter Lawwell is heading in the same direction. The things he has helped Celtic achieve will be forgotten. He will be remembered as the "biscuit tin" director who almost lost 10IAR.

I know nothing of Mo "judas" johnstons time as a Celtic player, it was before my time. I only know of what he did.
In the future people wont speak of what Brendan achieved at Celtic. The players will be remembered as the invincibles. He will be remembered as the guy who snaked off to Leicester for money.
Peter Lawwell is heading in the same direction. The things he has helped Celtic achieve will be forgotten. He will be remembered as the "biscuit tin" director who almost lost 10IAR.

It won’t be a superstitious bollocks jinx handed down by some non existent being who does this type of stuff,. It will be a man whose name is Peter and who seems to be in the employ of our arch nemesis.

He does’nt stop being him and do what needs to be done, his legacy will be the Celt who saved Sevco. He’s bang on schedule.

Past 3 transfer windows IMHO...
The Compper Window (Who)?
The McGinn Window
So will this one be...The 'Lost' Window?

Back