FOI released regarding Dubia

Anyone know why a civil engineering company is included in the emails and what role there playing

replying to nobody but await answers from anybody :LOL:

feel free to use the redacted button ,,,apart from jamsam ya fud
We would of used similar travel compaines and transport arrangements. Set industrial sector workers needed to move within pandemic restrictions.
Looks like we at least tried to do it the right way if we at least asked how the oil/civil guys moved thier men and what was the best practice to move ours?
....straws are being clutched but thats my guess.

Either that or the tinfoil hat clyde valley oil deposits have a drilling hole in our car park. Company owned obviously 🙄 haha

We would of used similar travel compaines and transport arrangements. Set industrial sector workers needed to move within pandemic restrictions.
Looks like we at least tried to do it the right way if we at least asked how the oil/civil guys moved thier men and what was the best practice to move ours?
....straws are being clutched but thats my guess.

Either that or the tinfoil hat clyde valley oil deposits have a drilling hole in our car park. Company owned obviously 🙄 haha
Had a few and was last out a baltic terrace. Still transporting home with sereral pints of pish threatening to flood the bus....didnt read the full doc.

Haha. Need for a pish is sabotaged my limited concentration...

Just a piece of nonsense out in time for the deflection from the mis-sale of Ibrox to get the creditors the money they were due and the deflection from the old club been rebranded as the same with no-one been squared up.

Read the first email.
The language and tone didnt have a lawyer near it.
Ill read on but this might be a leak of a madman...or the person in the email is incompetent that is challenging
Then again to and fro HR naffery reads lile this on a dime haha

At the end of the day what does it matter ?

We were in a pandemic - cases were surging across many countries , including here .
Did anyone at Celtic stop and think for a moment that MAYBE taking the whole shebang to a far off destination when the fans were basically locked down and housebound would NOT LOOK GOOD ?

To my mind this was just ANOTHER misstep by a Board that has been found out to be too complacent , too arrogant and too often posted missing in a season when we needed everyone on their A game !

The current fiasco in NOT appointing a manager for months since NL left is symptomatic of the malaise in the Boardroom .
At this rate of progress I ( and many others ) will be asking SANTA for a manager such is the lack of action at the top of the club .

HH

If to be belived there has been at least an open discussion regarding protocols and updates regarding players.
Shoot me but the huns said the same.
Obviously they are at it though. Huns are huns.
They are just better at it.
Keeping on the merry go round of that chain of emails.
Seems like the political side of it pandered to the uneducated public baclash, knowing full well that appropriate measures were taken.

At the end of the day what does it matter ?

We were in a pandemic - cases were surging across many countries , including here .
Did anyone at Celtic stop and think for a moment that MAYBE taking the whole shebang to a far off destination when the fans were basically locked down and housebound would NOT LOOK GOOD ?

To my mind this was just ANOTHER misstep by a Board that has been found out to be too complacent , too arrogant and too often posted missing in a season when we needed everyone on their A game !

The current fiasco in NOT appointing a manager for months since NL left is symptomatic of the malaise in the Boardroom .
At this rate of progress I ( and many others ) will be asking SANTA for a manager such is the lack of action at the top of the club .

HH
I hope not but if BR chats about the set up. What he didnt like. What he wasnt allowed with his "rep" before , minus the supposed exit clause of not going to another epl team ...and needing a job to tick over in the uk. And now his current standing.
Stars align as you tumble down the rabbit hole or in my case here talk directly by farting.
Mgmt generally back each other up rivalry aside. Theres a understanding of a job one week and none the next.

We can scrutinise and presume? What blocks do we put on any manager application?
Is that unrelenting stronghold and bad rep the reason we havent recruited?

I read the whole thing and tbh im not really any wiser on anything

lot of the same email repeated

the fact its talking about Gran Canaria makes me think its lot of made up shish

if these are official correspondences between government and celtic or sfa then just the fact its like gibberish is quite an eye opener

I have no idea what things are redacted but they dont really appear to be things that need to be redacted

Whole conversation seems baloney to me.

I have read an account of the trip on another site, one that I don't usually visit btw. If true it is a shocking example of how out of touch the Club and Management were/are with the fans. The alleged cost of the Dubai trip is in excess of 400k. Celtic took a travelling party of 56 players and staff. The booked 6 floors in a separate wing of the Hotel with its own entrances and exits. They had use of one of the Princes private training facilities, they went for meals on a yacht exclusively. 3 buses took the squad to and fro training and we travelled there and back on a private jet.
So I totally get the need for these precautions as the Scottish Gov had already been in touch to voice their concerns about the trip in advance.
Therefore we had to prove to them every precaution had been taken.
But this was a trip during a pandemic when the rest of us were enduring our 3rd lockdown. We had just been beaten by Sevco, we had been humiliated in Europe before that and there were very worrying signs that all was not well in the camp.
Ok I get it that it seemed to work the year before, we kicked on and amassed enough points to win the league, and I'm sure if the same thing happened this time we would all be basking in the glow of 10-i-a-r and saying it was money well spent. But it didn't. The year before was pre-covid. We were in a new ball park.
I still cannot believe this trip went ahead, I'm not arsed about the money, I'm arsed about the lack of any kind of thought for what was going on outside the football world and in the REAL World.
People were dying, its touched most of us in some way. We couldn't even go to the funerals of loved ones because of the restrictions.
I'm fucking disgusted the club sanctioned this trip.

Back