FOLLOW FOLLOW DELIRIUM

When do you think 55 will come to fruition?

See i was thinking at worst it could be around 2100 BUT THEN i THOUGHT nah they’ll be deid again before 2021 ??
Fact is Sevco are 6 years old and have never won the SPFL title. The old Rangers were trying to reach it by crooked ways that eventually caught up with them. We'll never be overtaken by them.
HH?

Sevconuts must be shitting themselves after watching that dross from their bunch of odds and sods. They know if they play like that against us then they will be pumped yet again. Slippy still doesn't know who is best 11 are as he's trying to pick the best of a bad bunch. Be afraid huns, be very afraid.

Just had a nosey on FOLLOW FOLLOW to gauge their mood after yesterday's debacle

They are taking much credence from Andy Walker's claim that Laughatme's goal was not offside and they should have won the match 2-1

Others on their site have flagged up Morelos' offside goal against the WEE HUNS last week being permitted to stand but the general view is that 'That was last week and this is this week' Typical Ostrich reasoning

As for their reaction to the Roger Mitchell story and him claiming that we should take the Moral High Ground their main response to that is .... you've guessed it ...... Paedophilia rants Same old same old

Anything to deflect from their own deficiencies and inadequacies

Poor fucking deluded bastarts They really are hurting ???????

HH?
I don't think we should celebrate too soon. They might sign half a dozen RRM (on loan) during the Jan break, get a new coach, a share issue, two new lights for the mangers toilet and a new war chest.
They will be coming. They WILL be back.
And we will still be here at the top of the tree. We won't know wether to laugh at them or shit all over them. Both probably.
HH

Don’t listen to that anymore when it comes on in the car a switch to smooth cos radio Clyde and all other media outlets in this country love nothing better than to downgrade our achievements and apply praise to the tribute act in govanistan so I put smooth on and don’t read the papers I read Celtic news on Celtic websites not interested in any other shite

Don’t listen to that anymore when it comes on in the car a switch to smooth cos radio Clyde and all other media outlets in this country love nothing better than to downgrade our achievements and apply praise to the tribute act in govanistan so I put smooth on and don’t read the papers I read Celtic news on Celtic websites not interested in any other shite

I'm a radio 3 man myself

You never get any lies from Beethoven Mozart or Chopin although I'm sure Mozart played for Spartak Moscow when we beat them in the CL playoffs a few years ago

HH?

I wonder if they will get 55 league wins before the angel of death goes a-visiting?
This mob can be fooled hundreds of times and the complicit media will alllow them to be fooled hundreds of times and their own supporters and shareholder the Rangers Supporters Trust, Chris Graham will fool them all the time with his superior boardroon knowledge and they will swallow swallow.
maybe just.jpg

This mob can be fooled hundreds of times and the complicit media will alllow them to be fooled hundreds of times and their own supporters and shareholder the Rangers Supporters Trust, Chris Graham will fool them all the time with his superior boardroon knowledge and they will swallow swallow.
View attachment 740
The problem was, as has been said before, that the liquidators should have sold everything off to maximise the gain from sales to pay off all the creditors (like what would happen if you or I went bankrupt) instead of making up a little party pack of assests that could be purchased for buttons by sevco.

Deluded bunch. I lurk RM sometimes and it's pretty funny. For the third season in a row they convinced themselves that "55" was coming. For the third year in a row they are in for a rude awakening. Schadenfreude at its best.

Back