Follow Follow meltdown over Catore's 55 quid TRFC school jumpers!

best bit is Big mike is evil

but Castore are good

geezyermoneyyadafties

the moniker of Dingwall is hilarious if you imagine he actually reading the orange hymn sheet

but Castore are good

geezyermoneyyadafties

the moniker of Dingwall is hilarious if you imagine he actually reading the orange hymn sheet

apparently the good tops were the mistake

they are pro tops

Hahahahahaha

So the mistake is they actually got good gear by mistake for 55 quid :p:p:p:p:p

thats best apology I ever read

I dont know why your complaining about the shite top

thats the real wan

you now owe us extra for the actual real sevco tap we sent by mistake

but Castore are good

geezyermoneyyadafties

A small number! ma phuqin sides! 🍺 🥳

2 mickeymousers selling tat from a market stall in Bootle Ripping the pish out the Rankers? Well I never! Who would have thought it.
Apparently the the better ones are sold at a shop called sports Direct...Now where have i heard that name before? Thank feck ave got ma Rib doctor on speed dial....BAWHAWHAWHAW! Tramps.

The prick forgot tae mention, that KT and Robertson have won stuff! 🍺 🥳
its called fantasy valuations

the guys who do the buying at clubs who aren't playing fantasy fitbaw are run by guys who invest like dudes and lassies on dragons den.

You value your player at 30 million but in your words he plays in a pub league against hammer throwers and still cant come close to winning anything against dross that you value at 50k

Im out! I won't be investing in your Ponzi scheme.

He was worth x playing for Osijek and you want 30 times x having done nothing to improve his ability. Good wan.

https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/1...3.21.6d7068dbHGY9gu&__twitter_impression=true

Castore logo (c) protected.

2020 2021 Glasgow Rangers New Soccer Jerseys Rangers BLACK EDITION Football Shirts Top Quality 20 21 Blue Men Maillot de foot

US $6.75 - 8.10 / Piece
US $7.50 - 9.00
Min. Order 1 Piece
xinbao-logo.png
Trade Assurance protects your orders

1598044077145.png

1598043937694.png

Members online

No members online now.

Back