FOLLOW FOLLOW total lack of respect over Griff announcement

They think we want rid of them because they are a threat to us in a footballing sense but what riles me is their bile and hatred towards Catholics, Irish, black people, Scottish Nationalists, immigrants, disabled people........the list is endless and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds. I couldn't care less what they do on the pitch but they live their lives with the sole purpose of detesting others and showing us all they are the 'peepul'. They are never God's Chosen Ones.
They flatter themselves by suggesting they are a threat in footballing terms and that that is the reason we want rid of them. No, we just want rid of them. No qualifications on it.

Aye, F*nny F*nny full of bile & hate as usual. But the Sevconians traveling abroad in their thousands does not bode well for Scottish football the game is about to be disgraced by these cvnts again hope UEFA boot them & their fans right out of Europe for the next few seasons

Why would anyone unless it was to offer support make remarks about Griff who through no fault of his own finds himself in a dark place,talk about kicking a man when he is down ,do they have no shame a person who resorts to this gross abuse towards a fellow human being should seek help themselves for todo this you must be sick,we have a read about people from every walk of life suffering this type of illness yet we do our best to support them so why in this case would you attack a man in the same situation. HOW SICK ARE THEY

I don’t get why Celtic supporters waste they’re time checking out hun sites or blogs.We know what they think of us and any players,especially Leigh aren’t going to get any sympathy,so why bother entering they’re pathetic layer?.HH

Why would anyone unless it was to offer support make remarks about Griff who through no fault of his own finds himself in a dark place,talk about kicking a man when he is down ,do they have no shame a person who resorts to this gross abuse towards a fellow human being should seek help themselves for todo this you must be sick,we have a read about people from every walk of life suffering this type of illness yet we do our best to support them so why in this case would you attack a man in the same situation. HOW SICK ARE THEY

It's the nature of the SEVCO beast Total fuckwits How else can getting kicked off an international flight when going to support their team be explained?

Compassion to them is a sign of weakness They even attack each other FFS so personally I wouldn't be too upset by the pricks I'm sure that Griff has much greater things to worry about than those clowns

Them getting disembarked from the Lufthansa flight might give him a chuckle though

HH?

Plus some of the loyal brethren never made it out of Scotland for they’re away trip,I personally wouldn’t waste an ounce of my time concerning myself with they’re sites.HH

Plus some of the loyal brethren never made it out of Scotland for they’re away trip,I personally wouldn’t waste an ounce of my time concerning myself with they’re sites.HH

Most of them thought they were on an Away-Day to Turkey to buy their XXXXXXXL fake taps for Christmas !

Members online

Latest posts

Back