FOLLOW FOLLOW total lack of respect over Griff announcement

BILLCOWIE1958

As expected over on FOLLOW FOLLOW there is plenty of mirth and personal attack on Leigh Griffiths' personal life and his problems whatever they may be

These objectionable bastarts have as much compassion and human decency as a bunch of assholes with no compassion and human decency

They are speculating as most of us are as to the nature of his problem but the worst I read was .... well I'm not even going to say because it's so disgusting but then again why should we be surprised? It's well documented what sort of person follow SEVCO and Rangers (IL) before them Degenerates Parasites and Bitter assholes who are so eluded that they have no recourse to natural reasoning no matter how much evidence is presented to them

HH

Last edited:
We are all behind Griff. No matter what problems he has and it seems he has a few I for one will not speculate on what they are. It is private between Griff and the club. To Griff I say get well soon take all the time you need to get over your issues and remember a celt never ever walks alone. God bless you and your family. HH ☘️☘️

No surprise, the hatred on this site and the underlying belief, that they, because of their religion, are better than anyone else is totally sickening. The language used to describe Catholics who support Celtic is discriminatory. Now that Glasgow is green and white the bile and hatred they spout will hold no boundaries.

No surprise, the hatred on this site and the underlying belief, that they, because of their religion, are better than anyone else is totally sickening. The language used to describe Catholics who support Celtic is discriminatory. Now that Glasgow is green and white the bile and hatred they spout will hold no boundaries.

They think we want rid of them because they are a threat to us in a footballing sense but what riles me is their bile and hatred towards Catholics, Irish, black people, Scottish Nationalists, immigrants, disabled people........the list is endless and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds. I couldn't care less what they do on the pitch but they live their lives with the sole purpose of detesting others and showing us all they are the 'peepul'. They are never God's Chosen Ones.

If you were a serious businessman looking to invest in a football club ,would one look at the toxic reputation of sevco and their followers make you eager to put your hand in your pocket or about turn and get the hell out of dodge .

IMO this is just one of the reasons sevco 2012 are circling the drain and will be flushed down the shi**er like the last bigoted club that played out of Ibrokes .

The thing is the knuckle draggers that attend the village idiot convention over in Govan every 2nd week are so thick they don't even realise how backward they look to the modern world

They think we want rid of them because they are a threat to us in a footballing sense but what riles me is their bile and hatred towards Catholics, Irish, black people, Scottish Nationalists, immigrants, disabled people........the list is endless and their sense of entitlement knows no bounds. I couldn't care less what they do on the pitch but they live their lives with the sole purpose of detesting others and showing us all they are the 'peepul'. They are never God's Chosen Ones.
In a nutshell you have described fascism

Aye,I have to agree with you,the right are rising at the minute and its very disturbing
The disturbing thing about is they have nothing to vent their anger at so they create one. The inbreds in America picked on the blacks even though the inbreds introduced the black man as a slave to exploit him. When the black man regained the freedoms afforded to everyone they picked on him accusing them of taking their jobs. They tried it on with Catholics, Hispanics, Aboriginees, Natives of the country they immigrated to and stole as with the Aboriginees,and the sickening thing is it is morons at the top who enforce this education to keep others down and fighting among themselves whilst they pick the pockets..

As expected over on FOLLOW FOLLOW there is plenty of mirth and personal attack on Leigh Griffiths' personal life and his problems whatever they may be

These objectionable bastarts have as much compassion and human decency as a bunch of assholes with no compassion and human decency

They are speculating as most of us are as to the nature of his problem but the worst I read was .... well I'm not even going to say because it's so disgusting but then again why should we be surprised? It's well documented what sort of person follow SEVCO and Rangers (IL) before them Degenerates Parasites and Bitter assholes who are so eluded that they have no recourse to natural reasoning no matter how much evidence is presented to them

HH
I don't usually revert to fucking swearing, but in this case I'll make a fuckin exception. To hell with these low life muthafuckers. Waste of oxygen.
A full and speedy recovery for the Griffalo. Fuckin right it will be.
How do you stop a sevconite from drowning ???
Take the fit off ees heid. A oldie but it still makes smile.
Good luck Lee we're all wishin you well. Get those shootin boots back on
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back