footage showed an object almost hitting Hearts goalkeeper Zdenek Zlamal

Celtic fans have to be smart here....and for the fucking idiots who aren't to bright, like the coin throwers at hibs and killie, someone needs to pull them a side and give them a good slap. Football is taking a nasty turn in Scotland. Everyone has watched the zombies get away with their "banter" for the past few years and its spreading like a cancer....but there is only one set of fans who will be highlighted and properly criticised...and its fucking us.

Seriously, the supporters need to police themselves, as we all get tarred with the same brush
If only fans could just grab them and hold them till the police arrive
I'm sure fans are fed up with these unwanted elements at matches
That is the reason why some fans won't take their families to grounds, as you take your life in your hands among these idiots

Seriously, the supporters need to police themselves, as we all get tarred with the same brush
That is the reason why some fans won't take their families to grounds, as you take your life in your hands among these idiots
Just insist for away games the ticket holders name and address is given when he recieves it from his supporters bus, if the ticket is given to someone else in their place and that un known person given the ticket causes a disturbance the whole bus is scrapped and no allocation given to anu of the names of that buses supporters. You do not get this crap at home games.

Not Ghosting mod!!!! Always been in the background. ??Like the avatar reminds me of my days going to Jam concerts at the old hammy odeon. HH. M8. ☘️
I still do all the concerts.. and still ride my scooter ???

Not so sure about this , I think this was what was happening , to a degree , on the terraces in the 70’s , then huge battles would just break out ... though I m sure the dark forces that run the SFA would not be immune to this happening in Parkhead stands today ... give them another great excuse ..

Back