Football Doughballs Of The Week!

Shadow2

Posted the below comment on the 'Just cause it made me laugh' thread but since there are so many instances of people in football saying some of the stupidest things you're ever likely to hear on such a regular basis it got me thinking that they really deserve a thread all of their own. So to start us off I give you Mr Steven Thompson......

Just now on Sportscene - Bearded bellend and all round dimwit Steven Thompson talking about how Hibs can't see games out after their draw with Hamilton 'it's a real Achilles hill of theirs' 😂

Aye Achilles was fucked for getting up that hill after doing his heel in eh Stevie......what a fucking doughball!

Surely Gordon Dalziel must have come up with a few contenders with the way he puts 'sentences' together? I haven't listened to snyde for months though because I got fed up listening to The Charlatan and I can't stand Alex Rae either.
Nothing beats Derek fergushun he can't string a sentence together or relay the action he's just watched and even gets the scorer wrong

Poor Thommo, he's no the brightest of bulbs. Seems to be a hun thing but most of the worst stuff comes from the mouth of that Celtic Legned, Nicholarse.

Well I don't think Thommo will be getting an invite to too many Mensa society gatherings anytime soon Shammy. As for Nicholarse he's turned stupid into an art form, here's a few gems from the man himself......

'I'm a strong believer that if you score goals, you win matches.'

'I've told you a million times I don't exaggerate.'

'What Newcastle lack is a lack of pace.'

'Paul Jewell's sides are always hard to break down, although Manchester United have a habit of breaking his sides down pretty easily.'

😂 😂 😂

Well I don't think Thommo will be getting an invite to too many Mensa society gatherings anytime soon Shammy. As for Nicholarse he's turned stupid into an art form, here's a few gems from the man himself......

'I'm a strong believer that if you score goals, you win matches.'

'I've told you a million times I don't exaggerate.'

'What Newcastle lack is a lack of pace.'

'Paul Jewell's sides are always hard to break down, although Manchester United have a habit of breaking his sides down pretty easily.'

😂 😂 😂

Sounds like he needs a fat dissolving drug in the last paragraph

Posted the below comment on the 'Just cause it made me laugh' thread but since there are so many instances of people in football saying some of the stupidest things you're ever likely to hear on such a regular basis it got me thinking that they really deserve a thread all of their own. So to start us off I give you Mr Steven Thompson......

Just now on Sportscene - Bearded bellend and all round dimwit Steven Thompson talking about how Hibs can't see games out after their draw with Hamilton 'it's a real Achilles hill of theirs' 😂

Aye Achilles was fucked for getting up that hill after doing his heel in eh Stevie......what a fucking doughball!

Remember Nicholarse talking about a team's lucky Taliban. The man's as thick as 2 lavvy doors.

Latest posts

Back