Football Doughballs Of The Week!

Great player for Arsenal and the butchers apron but fuck me troubled guy...like the sex case allegedly πŸ™„πŸ˜
Jeremiah Kyle tried to stage an intervention on his TV show to save Kenny Sansom and get him aff the bevvy. No fuckin way says Kenny, get me ta fuck oot o here, I'm awa back on it, fuck the lot o ya. And away he went aff into the sunset with half a dozen Special Brew.

Radio clyde was quite good tonight. Hun number one phones in "Gerrards not good enough to be ranjurs manager he's won nothin"
Hun number two "Tavernier is a shite captain"
Hun number three "Tavernier is a shite defender"

Ffs we've been telling you this for the last year and you keep disagreeing with us!!

Radio clyde was quite good tonight. Hun number one phones in "Gerrards not good enough to be ranjurs manager he's won nothin"
Hun number two "Tavernier is a shite captain"
Hun number three "Tavernier is a shite defender"

Ffs we've been telling you this for the last year and you keep disagreeing with us!!
Probably all Tims mate ,too many at the wind up on there 🀣

Funny thing about the clyde phone in is the huns always say "hello there I'm a ranjurs supporter, obviously"
It's not obvious, it's radio so we can't see yer fukin hooves and you've not had the chance to talk pish yet, give it 30 seconds then it's obvious!!
Mate theres a tim that phones in that does my tits in ,sounds like a toff πŸ˜‚always mentions him and his boy being season ticket holders ,sounds like hes been on the vino aswell ,every week hes on it.

Latest posts

Back