Football Finances: Rangers v Celtic

Watched that last night, TET, along with a few more of their items.

The whole channel seems pretty balanced on all subjects relating to the game, but I wonder how many zombies are going to comment that it is all part of the great fenian globalist cabal?

Probably be a few death threats too..........
that synopsis has some glaring omissions like liquidity and its effect on asset prices due to insolvency problems

So its pretty basic finance

But even from the extremely minimal highlights of performance its not a pretty picture

But throw in key working capital requirements coupled with firesafe requirements due to uncertainty over next months bills then unless someone pumps in say 20 30 million any assets that could be sold will not attract the kind of prices Sevco propaganda expects.

If king is billionaire and confident his long term strategy will work (very very risky imo)

then he would save himself a lot of lost bidding for his best assets by injecting a massive stabilising capital injection.

But the horde would instantly demand that new capital be blown now rather than shoring up the working capital

It also might bring attention to Missa Qing from SARS and Law here after declaring to be penniless

Not a good place to be for hun propaganda imo

Probably not Celtic or Sevco men

But somebody else gets a big pay day the longer the charade goes on

I hope it's Craigy Whyte. He could then commission Phil and John James to coauthor his book on the 'ultimate long con' and Leonardo DiCaprio would play him in the film version. And the very best thing about it all would be knowing no matter how much Craigy made from the project the British exchequer would get fuck all.

I hope it's Craigy Whyte. He could then commission Phil and John James to coauthor his book on the 'ultimate long con' and Leonardo DiCaprio would play him in the film version. And the very best thing about it all would be knowing no matter how much Craigy made from the project the British exchequer would get fuck all.
Awww man........if we could get Scorcese to direct that movie, then I'm all in.

As long as he can persuade DeNiro to play DD (with 'tache) and Joe Pesci as some wee mental hitman putting Squinty's heid in a vice, then that's got oscar on it all day long.

Hey........perhaps somebody's already put Squinty's heid in a vice and that's why his eye turned/dropped/popped

As long as he can persuade DeNiro to play DD (with 'tache) and Joe Pesci as some wee mental hitman putting Squinty's heid in a vice, then that's got oscar on it all day long.

Hey........perhaps somebody's already put Squinty's heid in a vice and that's why his eye turned/dropped/popped

He defo keeps his cheque book in a vice.

How could you forget David Murray
shameless-uk-cast-where-are-they-now.jpg

And Steve Buscemi's a must for Dodgy Dave
mr_deeds.jpg

I once read that all early days pilots by necessity had to be complete psychos with no remorse and nerves of steel.

Goring apparently was an ace fighter pilot and grand hero in ww1

Some guys psychos turn out to be great hero for another mob

:p
Maybe psycho is a tad strong TET idiots with a sense of adventure certainly, after all cutting edge technology of the day and the chance of immortality was there for the "Brave" spot old hermin was an "ace" in WW1.

Maybe psycho is a tad strong TET idiots with a sense of adventure certainly, after all cutting edge technology of the day and the chance of immortality was there for the "Brave" spot old hermin was an "ace" in WW1.
Seems strong I know

Being psycho doesn't necessarily mean evil apparently

there are some psychos that are needed

Apparently most surgeons have the same characteristics that would get clinically diagnosed psycho

No fear, its just business to them

Some become criminal but apparently certain professions are full of them

Members online

Latest posts

Back