Football Insider reports Celtic have opened talks with Keane

I think that would be a massive gamble, it might work but there's a bigger chance that it won't.
Hasn't managed in 10 years, has a habit of falling out with everyone and going in the huff.
Let's be honest if he wasn't Irish and a Celtic fan he wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting the job.
I believe our managerial search should be more demanding than Irish and Fan. 🤷‍♂️

Don't know much about the Football Insider and how reliable their "sources" are....

Am calling this bullshit Desmond a business man why wid he gamble with next few years by giving Keane the job wen we all know how cold the man is the reason DD has all that money is cause he's not stupid modern day players are fairies they need a cuddle now n again keanes not that man as we know do we really believe Desmond is willing to gamble with future of the club to appoint one if his pals?? Appointing Delia with no huns is one thing but just after fuckin the 10 do we really believe he's going to gamble with future euro monies just to gee Keane a job??

If anyone thought Lennon was arrogant and pissed players off wait till Keane gets in the door.
Look at how he behaved with Mick McCarthy. Showed the manager respect did he? Heard the Sunderland players celebrated when he left. Sir Awex once said the hardest thing about Roy is his mouth.
Managerial wise his career has been totally underwhelming.
And we want this guy as manager? Fk off DD.

Everyone has been playing guessing games for weeks now on who the new manager will be.
Nicky butt leaving man u yesterday will only increase the speculation surrounding giving Keane the job, but you also have to bear in mind that a potential few EPL jobs will also be up for grabs.
Not so sure celtic are going to put in place a whole new backroom staff that will cost millions along with the amount it will cost on rebuilding.
If any such plans are in place then we could be looking at maybe another 2 lean seasons before a whole new set up starts bearing the fruits of real success again.
Not so sure our supporters would be willing to give Keane the time for a rebuild and I certainly wouldn't trust him to oversee such a huge project

More a case of trawling through celtic blog sites lookin to piece some storys together ,yesterday being a case in point when somebody mentioned butt leaving man utd all the visitors to this and other sites creamed themselves they had a story ready made for in the morning
probably tomorrow will be the the turn of the ex bayer leverkuson guy to be in the frame

I was looking towards Germany for next managerial appointment. Lowe 8a available after Euros. Wagner available now. But DD obviously knows what he's doing if he brings in Keane. Gamble? Yes huge, if it goes wrong big time then surely this board of ours positions are untenable. DD think before you act on this one, there are many managers out there who really managed and won trophies, Keane has not. As I say be it on your own head if you make the wrong decision. We the fans will never forgive you. ☘️☘️

Am calling this bullshit Desmond a business man why wid he gamble with next few years by giving Keane the job wen we all know how cold the man is the reason DD has all that money is cause he's not stupid modern day players are fairies they need a cuddle now n again keanes not that man as we know do we really believe Desmond is willing to gamble with future of the club to appoint one if his pals?? Appointing Delia with no huns is one thing but just after fuckin the 10 do we really believe he's going to gamble with future euro monies just to gee Keane a job??
Because he ticks the box of being Irish. Fucking joke if it's true. Would have to hope whoever his assistant is has an understanding about tactics because he doesn't

I was looking towards Germany for next managerial appointment. Lowe 8a available after Euros. Wagner available now. But DD obviously knows what he's doing if he brings in Keane. Gamble? Yes huge, if it goes wrong big time then surely this board of ours positions are untenable. DD think before you act on this one, there are many managers out there who really managed and won trophies, Keane has not. As I say be it on your own head if you make the wrong decision. We the fans will never forgive you. ☘️☘️
How can he know what he's doing if he's hiring a manager who has not been a manager for 10 years.
Think about, he's a massive name down in England and not 1 chairman was prepared to take a gamble on him. And we all know how they love a big name ex player as manager down there .
Let's face it , if he gets the job his not down to his managerial experience. Its because he's Irish and friends with Desmond Dermot.

Because he ticks the box of being Irish. Fucking joke if it's true. Would have to hope whoever his assistant is has an understanding about tactics because he doesn't
No mate theres no way he's getting it just cause he's Irish I think Desmond has a bit more bout him than blatantly fuckin his investment up just to employ his pal just disnae make sense winning the league next year is a necessity with the direct route into champs league there no way he's gonna just put keane into job for the sake of it and risk untold millions thru Euro qualifying it just disnae stack up

We are not a club for potential managers to cut their teeth on and that is how I rate Roy,a potential manager because so far he has done nothing to tell me he is ready for one of the biggest jobs in British football.
You cannot take away from him the passion he has to be a winner that has never been in doubt but can he transfer his passion to the Bhoys he manages without frightening the life out of them..
He is definitely not a guy who forgives or forgets,Alf-Inge-Halland springs to mind,3 years Roy waited to get him,do we need a loose cannon like him ??? nobody needs a loose cannon like Roy..
Guaranteed he would be watching most games from the stand..
We want to be able to compete again in Europe so we need somebody with the experience of having been involved in Europe,,that man is not Roy Keane..

HH.

No mate theres no way he's getting it just cause he's Irish I think Desmond has a bit more bout him than blatantly fuckin his investment up just to employ his pal just disnae make sense winning the league next year is a necessity with the direct route into champs league there no way he's gonna just put keane into job for the sake of it and risk untold millions thru Euro qualifying it just disnae stack up
Sorry cairnsybhoy but our decisions of late from the boardroom have hardly been inspiring so wouldn't have a clue who the club might have in mind.
Lenny was kept in his post way past his sell by date, so decision making is of huge concern from this board.
By taking on Keane I fail to see how that is a good footballing decision.
Brilliant one if we have got the same plans of continuing in this current pantomime

I hope your right

Sorry cairnsybhoy but our decisions of late from the boardroom have hardly been inspiring so wouldn't have a clue who the club might have in mind.
Lenny was kept in his post way past his sell by date, so decision making is of huge concern from this board.
By taking on Keane I fail to see how that is a good footballing decision.
Brilliant one if we have got the same plans of continuing in this current pantomime
Ano lennon shud have been sacked earlier but after losing out on 10iar then with they huns all shouting how they've overtook us i just canny see Desmond playing about this time theres more at stake than just a league trophy as I said the euro money is a potentially huge input of funds that the board won't need to find to cover costs out they're own pockets i just can't see them appointing a guy who's not managed for 10 stretch anybody is a gamble to a certain extent but for me keanes too big a gamble ano theres no guarantees no matter who gets the job but I can guarantee Keane won't be a good appointment he's far to stuck in his ways I just canny see it happening its just the Huns wishful thinking keeping this story alive...if he somehow did get the job I will quite happily put a video of me up in a chicken suit singing the s##h🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back