Football Insider reports Celtic have opened talks with Keane

The biggest concern for me on a footballing matter regards Keane is can he really adapt to the more modern game, eg the high press, tactics etc.
Would say he would feel more comfortable with a 442 as one he was well used to as a player, but the modern game seems to work on recycling the ball as quickly as possible and used in a far more controlled fashion.
Not so sure Keane could adapt to the more modern game with been away from the coalface for so long.

Neither has Keane, except kennedy managed more games at first team level in the last 10 years
Not many on here actually want Keane and you were puttin up a decent argument against him. And then you had to drop the fuckin John Kennedy bomb and completely destroy any credibility you had. I'd rather employ hoopy the hound As manager.
You say you won't renew your season ticket if Keane gets the job, but you will if Kennedy does???

wrong generation

go back afew threads i've no problem with keane look back the treads ,just as long as there's a decent backroom behind him and we've got aplan

but he won't be the next Celtic manager ,,,,just my opinion
Sutton was saying today if Keane is getting the job why isn't he at Celtic Park already? I can understand why they wouldn't install him just before the hun game but the start of this week would make sense, international break bit of time to work with the players, get to know them, fall out with them, maybe punch a few....

Not many on here actually want Keane and you were puttin up a decent argument against him. And then you had to drop the fuckin John Kennedy bomb and completely destroy any credibility you had. I'd rather employ hoopy the hound As manager.
You say you won't renew your season ticket if Keane gets the job, but you will if Kennedy does???
Just as long as its not Hoopy off the noise,hes a bit of a bellend 🤣

Imagine Gerrard slapping Keanes hand the way he did Lennons at the start of the season ....Fucksake Roy would eat the cunt!Theres a part of me looking forward to this if true but im shiting it at the same time 🤣
Aye her dead right Tony he disrespected Lennon's sportsmanship and good nature, he won't get away with it if Roy is patrolling the side lines.
he wouldn't dare attempt it. 😵

Of course not 🤣🤣🤣
Just pointing out how laughable it would be to appoint keane

Members online

Latest posts

Back